2015 Starquestclub Calendars (Pre-Design stage, Now accepting photo submissions)

natallica

Nate, my car is now completely up and spooling, but she's not pretty I'll warn ya. if you want I can PM some pics or do a walkaround vid which I plan to do anyway and you can be the judge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a couple pics of my starquest's in my Wedding from June this year.

1 with Brides maids..... and 1 with me and my wife.

Any objections to this in your Calendar?

I can send you what I have if you still need some pics.

I tried to submit one last night but no idea if it worked. I have another one I'd rather submit though that my mom took at the track the other day ;) Sending it to you via pm here. I can get a bigger version/higher res if you need.

• 1 month later...
Nice work. I want on the list for buying a calender

• 1 month later...

Post your pics, I have more cool pics of Starquests I've pulled off the site and the web for years. I don't really know whose they are but they are beautiful.

Right now mine is very rough with a smiley face on it, I would rather look at others finished projects to stay motivated than my own wreck.

Edited by mbruneaux

Hang in there fellas... I've been out of commission (busy\ill) for over a month...

I haven't forgotten about ya, just runnin' behind

It's not too late is it? I know prime calendar time is already here and almost over.

-N8

Hang in there fellas... I've been out of commission (busy\ill) for over a month...

I haven't forgotten about ya, just runnin' behind

It's not too late is it? I know prime calendar time is already here and almost over.

-N8

You could always do a calendar from Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2016 or something of that nature..