Ok guys. Sounds good but I could have swore the Flatty and fatty had different ones. And sellerfeller if you don't mind I will use yours. And scooter dude. Pm duckheads. He has the parts in stock ready to ship. I am out of town right now. He will hook ya up. Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Britt. We do have some shifter fulcrum balls. Intact we have been kicking around rebuilding stock shifters.

Robert. We received your email. You should have a reply by now.

Sweet can't wait we just had a big blizzard whats better than that? Working on the starion whoat! I will be ordering everything else you sell in 2 weeks then i got to figure what route for shocks in the air right now if i wanna do cosmos or d2's would love d2's but hate the price and i have brand new struts installed already.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for making these available!!

If these are anything as good as the 10 year previous run of Stedabani poly bushings, this is likely THE BEST mod you can do to improve the driving experience of your SQ!!!

It is a PITA to get the old soft stock crap outta there, but WELL WORTH the time & investment into these bushings!! Your ride will turn, stop, and accelerate like a NEW CAR compared to the old rolly-polly delayed, under-controlled response from the worn out 80s mush squatting all over the place.

Everybody wants to talk all day about boost and turbos, but THIS MOD is one of my favorites (besides the easy install of a short shifter) that helps any SQ, stock or race-modded.

• 1 month later...

I'm checking with Greg. But I did not receive a payment yesterday. What PayPal acct did you send it to? Mine is cambe@csinet.net.

I just sent it again, don't know why it didn't work last night.

Ok, payment received. But for front stock replacement cost. I assume you wanted the aftermarket ones? They only come as a set of front and rears. Those are sold for the same cost as a "stock" set. For 70$.

Ok, payment received. But for front stock replacement cost. I assume you wanted the aftermarket ones? They only come as a set of front and rears. Those are sold for the same cost as a "stock" set. For 70$.

Stock, thanks