By rear sway bar bushings do you mean the ones that fit on the middle of the sway bar on the rear? I have the ST sway bar, do you have some that will fit it?

yes, those bushings. but were slowly working on the ST replacements.

• 2 weeks later...

to the top!

support your small vendors! i know alot of you think small vendors cant make quality parts but this is proof. This no huge name company, help them stay in business and get your car in the shape it deserves to be in!

Can you guys do bushings for a aftermarket front sway bar? I believe mine is 25 mm.. Let me know if you can. Thanks,

Drake

Well,,, as a matter of fact...... we have just cast our first 4 sets of 25mm front and 21mm rear swaybar bushings. there not on the market as of yet,,,,, we have been working with Randy who graciously offered up a set for prototyping. and we need to send him back his originals with a set of prototypes to verify fitment. then we should have them on the market. but,,,,if your interested in a set of those prototypes, PM me.

Just curious do you guys give a discount for ppl that would buy everything at once? I'm getting a settlement from a car accident and I want the best of everything for my car. If u could do some kind of discount I would buy everything as a pkg deal pm me and let me know. Thanks

Just curious do you guys give a discount for ppl that would buy everything at once? I'm getting a settlement from a car accident and I want the best of everything for my car. If u could do some kind of discount I would buy everything as a pkg deal pm me and let me know. Thanks

Yes we offer discounts to people with larger orders. You save a lot in shipping cost too. Which is another bonus. Please PM me and we can discuss what your order might be. We offer alot of products and will get you a package set up to your liking. from Short throw shifters to aftermarket sway bar bushings that are not yet on the market but in stock.

Edited by wrngwae

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...