Review my Ms1 3.0 map

Scott is right. Fuel tuning isn't too bad to get dialed in on the long straight ... err .. dragstrip ... in front of my house ;)

Timing is tricky. Most of my info on that has come from watching my EGTs and Scott's advice on the stock timing map. Basic rule of thumb is to pull 1 degree of timing for every 1 psi (aprox 7kPa) of boost.

• 2 weeks later...

I get that all the time that unit is a apexi rev meter. I measures g forces, 0-60,1/4 mile times and more a lot of the features that tuner studio now do I have just not gotten that far yet I have had the unit for years now work pretty good!

oh couldnt tell

also its hard to see your boost gauge, are you hitting 30psi? if so, i noticed your boost spikes and stutters alot, on release it looked like your bov wasnt operatingcorrectly

It is the waste-gate i have the mega squirt controlling boost and it does that very fast i kinda think it works funky but i will get all the bugs out. I finally got someone that will take me onto the dyno this sat so wish me luck I am installing a aem meth/water injection right now as we type pics soon to come!

Well i had some success and some failure could not get accurate numbers for a couple of reasons 1. rear diff mounts are GONE NOW BROKE ON DYNO(or I should say finished them off) 2. we started with low boost tune and that went very good. buuuut as soon as we got to 480 ft pounds of torque the clutch slipped BAD!( stage 2 CM)but we got to show 459whp and 498 ft lbs he is going to email me the dyno charts on monday so i can post them i will be back at it again next sat. I think i am just going to go with solid rear diff mounts I am going to fab them up at work on Monday. Has anyone done this before? going to go with poly torque tube mounts also.

I know some of the guys have run solid mounts before but I don't believe it was on street cars. I would imagine solid mounts add a significant amount of vibration.

BTW those are some BAD BOTTOM numbers! Looking forward to seeing the dyno charts. What was "low" and "high" boost?

I know some of the guys have run solid mounts before but I don't believe it was on street cars. I would imagine solid mounts add a significant amount of vibration.

BTW those are some BAD BOTTOM numbers! Looking forward to seeing the dyno charts. What was "low" and "high" boost?

if you wanna call it high boost was 23 psi 19psi is what those number are from with very bad clutch slippage and a mean chatter shake from the rear diff.

gt35r turbo with 1000cc injectors and the better post of my build is on sq performance

did you use the spray on the run? if so how much?

if not, what ignition map are you running? whereas im only on 21psi with my hx35, it doesnt feel anywhere near 500tq like you are dynoing. though i dont think the hr70/272 is dropping it that much