What did you do to your Starquest today?

Alsandr

Sat: Wired in Innovate WB, ran fresh ground wires through inner car from rear battery. remounted TB, SR20 radiator hose routing - tight w/ TPS.

next: finish wiring in all new gauges, relays, & console switches. Push start likely on hold to get it running first.

Now to find that elec. fuel pressure sensor/bung hiding somewhere...

my innovate lc-1 wide band looses calibration in under two days. I don't trust it at all...just a heads up

my innovate lc-1 wide band looses calibration in under two days. I don't trust it at all...just a heads up

Thanks for the heads up, but the LC-2 is in. Only fully digital WB controller/meter, hence the switch. Heard only good things about it so far. Will see.

Changed the Gear oil, Engine oil, and found out my pass front caliper is stuck lol

http://jdlautodesign.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/StarQuest-on-the-lift_1.jpg

Edited by RonnieJ

Drove around the block.. and cussed the entire time...

Joe why are you cussin? Ill get the software for the Haltech tonight.

Today I sealed the leaky cam plug on the rear of the head. I used a magnet to pull it out then place it back in. Now to wait a day or two for it to cure.

scraped the 80's tint off of the drivers door window, pass. side next, then the hatch. it's tricky with the defog lines on there but i remember doing it to my other 85.5 ;) as it peels off it smells like puke :huh: . debating if i want to re-tint the car or just leave it clear... if i do i'll go the darkest legal tint on the doors, but all around for a clean match ;)

It was a brisk 5 degrees out but the sun was shining and the roads were nice and dry, so i loaded up the 88 with some cans/bottles/cardboard and drove over to a recycling drop off spot. I have a heated garage so starting it wasn't an issue.

I ended up just cruising around for awhile and found out it is very easy to break the tires loose with cold summer tires. :)