Always the lowest and the fastest, now DOHC G54b

Komeuppance

LOL... the best thread title ever.

I haven't left, I've just upgraded my company:

http://home.comcast.net/~Komeuppance/CnCRun7x.jpg

Haha kidding, that was just a cannonball run we did months back.

I've been busy with other irons in the fire, and working on new business ventures, so my time has been limited here. A little birdie suggested that a few things needed clearing up... the "drama centric" users trying to tarnish my good name... because internet cred and bad things said on the internet should be taken extremely seriously and above all else. I hope your sarcasm detector is working, if not please feel free to flame on!! Lol...

Burton, I wish you and your new family the best... even though your many posts indicate you wish otherwise for me. I hope the vendors section is still helping you out a lot, which you stated really made a lot of your sales. I also hope you'll stop bashing this site and it's members behind their backs... especially since you profit from being here.

Side-swipe/etc/etc/etc/etc/... I forgot how many times you've been banned LOL. If you offered an apology letter and showed you can change your poor attitude, then you wouldn't need to sneak back in. You've created at least 10 user names, and many more that I haven't found yet. Man up, show you can follow the rules, and be a productive member here. You've already started a little bit, but sneaking back in constantly is not going to work. Pass the word on to Killtodie too.

Starion0352/Johnywadd/etc... It's time you finally let the past go, and move on. You've turned your reputation as a scammer/rip off artist around over the years. Many moderators and even Ryddler said they would never let you back in after what transpired, but you made a new reputation for yourself for the better. It's time to turn the page again. I know you like to state I barely do anything for the site and have not made any write ups (lol) so I'll clue you in... I am the one who organized and cleaned up the FAQ section here, it really needed to be done. Speaking of things that needed to be done, the Vendors section you really care about, guess who. The newbies section... yep. BTW, I've always had my own site, so don't be surprised that there's a new one lol.

According to a few, I don't do anything useful around here besides take candy away from babies and make them cry... lol... think about that analogy with forums, and let it really sink in. I can see why the frequent offenders of the rules are upset with me.

Speaking of frequent offenders, the disagreement between the mods over Caliber308's need to be here has be going on for years... yes, years. After trying many times to explain why he shouldn't be here, it became a waste of time and effort for me. One of the reasons claimed why he should be here was that we need to help him become a better person, and that this was a moderator's priority. As ludicrous as that sounds, I can see the value in it... at least the first half. I did try, early on, to reason with him as did many others, including members. With other priorities in my life becoming much higher than baby sitting grown men on the internet, I focused more on those.

I have made many great friends, some of them I know will be lifelong friends, and have met many great people through this site and through our love for these cars. I know others have too. That is the potential this site has, and why it should be cherished and valued with utmost care. Perhaps it's why I do not take kindly to those who abuse their privilege to be here. In accordance with Ryddler's policy there is no permanent banishment, only a keep out order until you agree to play nice. A difficult task to administer in some cases, though most who really cared about the site understood and became better members afterwards. That possibility to make a change for the better is another reason why we should not take this site for granted.

-Robert

Hey Robert. One of the benefits of taking a vacation every now and then, one misses some ugliness!

And what is it with user names? It bugs me when I don't know who I might be talking to today. A few over the years is one thing but if you need 13 alter egos to maintain standing on the internet, you got problems.

And with some people it ain't a matter of "playing" nice. It's a matter of being unbalanced. :blink:

Hey Robert, some things you may have missed in your absence, Black 86's are still really the slowest SQs around, lowering cars until they scrape and drag is dumb, and these cars came with staggered wheels for a reason, get with the program ya slacker.

Jk man, nice to see you still around.

Oh and....

13 alter egos to maintain standing on the internet, you got problems.

And with some people it ain't a matter of "playing" nice. It's a matter of being unbalanced. :blink:

^^^ This ^^^

BC_99

edit: the cannonball run pic is cool looking and sounds like fun, anymore pics of that?

Edited by BC_99
  • Like 1

Wondering where ya been. I was surprised at the response when I asked, to be honest, lol. I enjoyed hitting Vegas back in Mesquite 11 with our late night group. I don't think I'll ever forget whatshisname giving the street bum the taquilla bottle filled with water and watching the guy's eyes light up like he hit a jackpot, lol.

Wondering where ya been. I was surprised at the response when I asked, to be honest, lol. I enjoyed hitting Vegas back in Mesquite 11 with our late night group. I don't think I'll ever forget whatshisname giving the street bum the taquilla bottle filled with water and watching the guy's eyes light up like he hit a jackpot, lol.

Get his phone number and email.

Starion0352/Johnywadd/etc... It's time you finally let the past go, and move on. You've turned your reputation as a scammer/rip off artist around over the years. -Robert

Fist off, I have already moved on. You are the one bringing it up in you new thread. Talk about drama centric. Never had that reputation. If I did it was from someone on here being friends with a scammer who didn't like me. That cz89 guy , same guy on facebook who keeps making new screen names for himself. CJFranger. Its you bringing the word scammer into this thread and starting poop with me that you have standing or knowledge about.

Its funny you start a new thread and call people drama centric but go after 3-4 guys for stuff you really don't know about and you exaggerate things they have said or done just to get your point across.

Robert was not even a member here when half of all that transpired so shame on him for bring up the past. Someone buy Robert a delorean LOL

Or better yet...

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/starionkiller/th_ZomboDroid29032014023127.jpg

Speaking of things that needed to be done, the Vendors section you really care about, guess who.

-Robert

Well yeah its cool and all but I had to go through the wringer begging moderators to talk to me and get an answer where my threads went. So more of a headache to me. You your self ignore me or block me and then disappear. But thanks for your effort. Hopefully my new theads wont disappear like the other ones.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

*eye roll* Time to move on 'wadd.

-Robert

If you truly believed that you would have left me out of your all inclusive new thread. As always you start the drama and then "OH look all these folks need to move on"

Post some six month old pics. Call your car the fastest/lowest/broest etc. etc.

But that's your comfort zone. Carry on.

;-)

Chad!!

Howdy Robert. im a vendor now... :D I know right. :D

Woah what are you sellin'?!

Red is still the fastest color. :)

No, 'mad.

Good to see you back ;>)

Thanks!!

Hello Robert good to see ya again

Hello Mr. Brown, I hope you are doing well.

Hey Robert. One of the benefits of taking a vacation every now and then, one misses some ugliness!

And what is it with user names? It bugs me when I don't know who I might be talking to today. A few over the years is one thing but if you need 13 alter egos to maintain standing on the internet, you got problems.

Edde, it's good to see you back here. "Back from the dead". I would say a lot of us here are unbalanced to some degree, just some more than others lol.

Hey Robert, some things you may have missed in your absence, Black 86's are still really the slowest SQs around, lowering cars until they scrape and drag is dumb, and these cars came with staggered wheels for a reason, get with the program ya slacker.

Jk man, nice to see you still around.

Oh and....

^^^ This ^^^

BC_99

edit: the cannonball run pic is cool looking and sounds like fun, anymore pics of that?

Britt... nobody ever said I was smart LOL... the slacker part you are correct about though. I do have more pics, and even a video... I'll have to stop dragging around and post them up.

Hey Tim, good to hear from you. Yeah their response was definitely skewed lol. Meeting you and Sam at Mesquite 11 was definitely fun... too many shenanigans to remember LOL.

-Robert

This thread needs some Pancake bunny . :)

SOTTY, the man himself.

If any thread deserves pancake bunny, it would definitely be this one. We just need to find a picture of pancake bunny driving a golf cart next to the pool and it will be perfect.

-Robert