Dyno day and meet. April 26 2014

In the past it has always been 3 runs for $50.

If you guys have some thing to tune with they will usually let you make an extra run.

These dyno days are usually lightly attended, so by early afternoon we will likely be the only people left, so extra runs or a second session is quite possible.

Ive never been to a dyno meet so figured there would be a line for this sort of thing with people reserving space before hand. Just ment its interesting that it actually slows down at some point leaving room to actually tune not just test numbers

Bob Brady is A OK in my book! I bet I made 9 pulls last time trying to figure out my problem, although I did pay more than $50.

It definitely slowed down in the afternoon. Less dyno and more BSing then. I'm not sure what time I'll get there. It might be early afternoon before I can make it. It's community clean-up day the same day and I have a truckload to dump at 8am sharp.

Then it's a 4 hour drive down, but I can maybe make that go a little faster

Anyone that can make it down you definitely should.

Come watch the baddest SQs in the northeast, throw your car on the rollers and shoot the bull with us :D

Edited by psu_Crash

I agree Sir^^^^

I had an awesome time last year and I showed up in an un-Dyno worthy POS :)

The camaraderie is awesome for having so few get-togethers in the area!

-N8

Nate none of our cars or yours are un-dyno worthy POS. It's all about having a good time. If anyone's car was un-dyno worthy last go round it was mine! Remember how it was violently mis-firing!? And I still had a great time :)

• 2 weeks later...

I confirmed the price is still 3 runs for $50.

Shop address.

Brady's High Performance

386 Millwood Rd.

Willow Street ,PA 17584

there may be a few miatas and turbo miatas there. i happened to notice someone posted same shop and date on the miata forums like a week after this was posted lol

I have helped tune and build MS units for a couple miatas. We put down torque. But they are way lighter. Damn go carts can be nasty lol

not sure on the setups going. i should have kept my turbo miata lol. it was on megasquirt too! i built it into my own pnp though on that one, far simpler setup lol

It's time to bump funky Phil back down on the HP LIST

Set it high. I dont want it to be as easy as the last time I trumped you........ ;)

Fellas, if you click the category on the HP list, it will sort for you. you can click FI and it will seperate tbi from mpi or same for whp, wtq, dyno, fuel, etc

http://www.sqperformance.com/?page_id=29

Goodluck guys! Cant wait to update the list.

Edited by Funky Phil

Set it high. I dont want it to be as easy as the last time I trumped you........ ;)

Fellas, if you click the category on the HP list, it will sort for you. you can click FI and it will seperate tbi from mpi or same for whp, wtq, dyno, fuel, etc

http://www.sqperform...com/?page_id=29

i didnt notice it let you sort it! lol

only 2 things i wish were added to that list lol, compression ratio, and psi. since there are a few ratios per piston available, along with custom

http://www.sqperform...com/?page_id=29

Cool, I did not know that,

hahahaha I have been saying it was sortable since the day i put it up! I put a lot of time into that! The timeslip database does it as well.

I tell you what!

Skulls, most dont know their actual static CR and PSI doesnt tell you much of anything except give an idea of efficiency. Thats why they arent there.

hahahaha I have been saying it was sortable since the day i put it up! I put a lot of time into that! The timeslip database does it as well.

I tell you what!

Skulls, most dont know their actual static CR and PSI doesnt tell you much of anything except give an idea of efficiency. Thats why they arent there.

that was partly the idea, but more on the side of, heres a similar setup producing so and so power, im running said amount of boost on stock pistons, but dont know the similars compression or amount of boost

so, sqjoe on his hx40 may be at 20 or may be at 40psi, makes a big difference lol

that was the only thing i was thinking with my 8 blade hx

Than I might as well put injector size or how their exhaust is setup or ignition advance. If they make such and such power with a particular turbo you know what you need to know. Knowing boost skews the picture, Doesnt help.

Yall get to the dyno! Sorry to misdirect the topic.

Edited by Funky Phil

Than I might as well put injector size or how their exhaust is setup or ignition advance. If they make such and such power with a particular turbo you know what you need to know. Knowing boost skews the picture, Doesnt help.

Yall get to the dyno! Sorry to misdirect the topic.

all the shops round here closed up! i tried when i was still employed :(

thats more than needed, injector wise. exhaust wise i always just assume open or straight. timing is in the tune, but this would just give you an idea what the setup COULD do, doesnt mean it will lol