Balance shaft elimination

Can any one tell me if there is somewhere on here I can see a pic of what it is supposed to look like when you put the balance shaft elimination kit on the engine. I don't have a computer. Using my iPhone. So it takes forever to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I notice a little buzz in shifter around 3k on shetland, really don]t notice it on white quest, but it's; modded.

dad

Now if you might have changed a conn rod or two, thats a different story as there are considerable weight differences between engines, however I can attest to the vibration in fact I want to correct the shetland gets the buzz about 4 grand., only thing balanced in it are the conn rods and the only part balanced in the white quest is the flywheel it probably has a buzz but it's over run by the 3" exhaust.

I did the BSEK 4 or 5 years ago. I get a SLIGHT vibration between 2600 and 2800 rpm. The motor feels tighter, responds to throttle better, and I've got a touch more oil pressure. Change the timing chains and guides while you're in there, and you'll need to drop the oil pan to get the pickup out and back in the oil pump (correctly). I did mine in a long, lazy cold weekend, only working occasionally. Tha hardest part of the whole thing was scraping the 20+ year old pan gasket off the bottom of the block. Find your way to a computer and follow this link. Some of the pics are no longer posted, but it's the guide I used when I did mine...

http://starquest.i-x.net/viewtopic.php?t=944