84 conquest part out

pyro_nate

Blinker/ Brights steering column stock!!!

still have it in working order.

Did it have singing etacs special door chime thing?

yes it has the how dry i am etacs. still works

price shipped for the front control arms and strut rods? zip is 43231

I can get those for you aswell just need to move the car out of the driveway before i start tearint the suspension out of it.

Sorry for your loss, I lost my grandmother almost 2 years ago and it was very difficult, we were very close.

What color is the interior? What condition are the A-Pillar covers in? Are they sundried and cracked? I need a good pair with no holes or anything, I could paint them to match if need be...I need red. Thank you.

Sorry for your loss, I lost my grandmother almost 2 years ago and it was very difficult, we were very close.

What color is the interior? What condition are the A-Pillar covers in? Are they sundried and cracked? I need a good pair with no holes or anything, I could paint them to match if need be...I need red. Thank you.

it's a black on grey interior the a pillars are in good shape but i modifield the drivers side. It now has a molded single gauge pod in it.

• 3 months later...