The last of Frenchi's parts. May my car's death help yours live.

Frenchi934

well, when my car got hit this summer (driver of another car ran a redlight) it kind of takes it out of you. Either i rebuild another to the same quality of my blue car or nothing at all.

Guys for pics, please see my build thread. Im working full time and dont have time to drive down to my parents house for pictures of something Ive already photographed

There is no adjustable cam gear for sale.

Edited by Frenchi934

i'll take the tail lights if bc_99 dont get them. i wish i was closer.....was looking to do the seats in that tone. someone will get a great deal on the interior. anyways good luck tyler!!

here is the radio:

its bolt in/ plug and play. no harness required

https://imageshack.com/i/jcsdc12282kj

Hi. I'm in the process of doing a transmission swap from automatic to manual on my 1989 starion. I have the transmission and clutch components but I'm missing the clutch/brake pedals and the transmission mount if it's different. Do you have these items by any chance?

• Like 1

Hi. I'm in the process of doing a transmission swap from automatic to manual on my 1989 starion. I have the transmission and clutch components but I'm missing the clutch/brake pedals and the transmission mount if it's different. Do you have these items by any chance?

very likely.

ill get back with you