The Stedebani "CLOSED" THANX GUYS

quikconq

great thanks for the update. now hope to hear about the shifters next.

I'm workin on it guys,,still have things to get. Now that I got the molds,,,I have even more

Things to get.

I'm gaining ground,bare with me. This go around will be a little slow. But it's comeing together.

Brian, offer still stands if you need a hand in anyway,,,,,Kevin, Greg and myself are just a phone call away. i got enough wood for the wood burner to choke a small village if you need space or what not. after all its like -2 here brrrrrrr. Edited by wrngwae

Brian, offer still stands if you need a hand in anyway,,,,,Kevin, Greg and myself are just a phone call away. i got enough wood for the wood burner to choke a small village if you need space or what not. after all its like -2 here brrrrrrr.

It is very cold out,,booo.

Thanx man for the offer.

UPDATE:::

Ok I'm hating shipping companies this year. I received half of my urethane order

The other half went to Cincinnati. Why I do not know. It was shipped at the same time

And to the same place. I received all the tracking numbers at once,and that package for

Some reason went to Cincinnati. Frustrating. Says rescheduled delivery on the 23rd.

Hub bolts have been ordered. Says delivery to be "by the end of the year".

Urethane applicating tools have been ordered,they have not been shipped yet

Due to waiting for part of the order. . They quoted 3-5 business days and that

Was 3 days ago. They are a distributor for the tools not the manufacturer.

Good thing is they are only about 2 hours away from me. So it'll be quick once shipped.

The miscellaneous mount steel has been bought. I got a bunch of mount steel from

Steve but had to buy the steel components inside of each mount.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/B0270466-24CA-411F-BBBC-70E899115C4D-9460-00000795F10C1607_zpsd1aec00c.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/2DFD2DAF-CBC9-4B0B-B807-62733D459B8F-9460-00000795EB89CBE6_zps4fe058cb.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/218E5B5F-7564-4F0D-8241-50BF33142783-9460-00000795E35653D0_zps1e1f85c2.jpg

Last pic being the add on tri-bar system to the greedy strut bar.

I know it doesn't sound like a big update. But I have been on the phone a lot

Trying to get things together. My hats off to nikofab that does this from scratch.

I'm just taking over what Steve has already done. And it still is quite involved.

I've already had to about cuss out a distributor,,and a day later found a different distributor

That on some things was half the price as that douche bag. They were the exact same part number..

Again frustrating. But turned out a happy ending.

In a nutshell ,that's where I'm at. Besides getting the goods shipped to me.

The only thing I have left to do is build a 100% straight/flat and level table.

Any questions/thoughts?

Thanx

Bryen

Well going from Steve's suggestion,he said he uses steel. My plan is to use steel but on a smaller scale.

He said that urethane sticks to anything. Unless its been treated with a chemical release agent. Not sure if the urethane would stick to polished granite or not. Also not sure if the granite would take the release agent either. So it would be a crap shoot. Also granite is heavy and hard to manage if thick and large.

Here is my thought. 2'x3' chunk of 3/8 plate steel table top,to hold the molds for initial pour and set. Then disassemble the molds after setting and transfer to another table of 2'x8' of a metal skinned peice of plywood. Both of which need to be level. Any thoughts?

I will hit Craigslist and see what I find.

Edited by quikconq

Both sound like good options. As for leveling them. Use some adjustable feet that screw into the bottom of the table legs and a digital level to get it 100% flat. Ive built many tables like the ones you describe. Pm me if you want to discuss the details more in depth.

BC_99