JohnnyWadd

sfc711

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I've been waiting for over 5 months for the parts he sold me. I paid quite some time ago and I get nothing so far but a promise to repay me. So far I've not seen parts NOR my $ back. Over $150 lost. I will NOT be doing business with him again. TWO THUMBS DOWN. Should he man up and make things right my comments may change but until then, buyer beware. The reviews left here may not reflect actual service rendered (Yes I read this thread completely before purchasing from him). Edited by Big Al

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately I have not received my parts from JohhnyWAdd. I bought a 1G steering wheel and it was not delivered. He does not answer any messages sent to him. He has posted other parts for sale since my dealing with him. I sent payment thru pay pal. I hope the funds can be recovered. Lack of character JohnnyWadd.

Unfortunately I have not received my parts from JohhnyWAdd. I bought a 1G steering wheel and it was not delivered. He does not answer any messages sent to him. He has posted other parts for sale since my dealing with him. I sent payment thru pay pal. I hope the funds can be recovered. Lack of character JohnnyWadd.

Ya I will be back later with a picture of the receipt. People have zero patience. I don't think you even pm'd me. Its all good.

Was sending a bunch of stuff today and it went out today. I updated paypal with a confirmation number. You sent me a paypal with no adress in the paypal. So that part of the delay was you fault. And yes i have an antenea.

here is a pic of the receipt. the confirmation number is in the paypal dispute

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9995/img00090s.th.jpg

i hope you like it. if the outer part is too worn for you keep the center cool looking mutsubishi part and use it on the more common 1g talon wheel wich has the center without the cool mitsu logo, but is much more commom in the junkyards and for sale forums.

Ya I will be back later with a picture of the receipt. People have zero patience. I don't think you even pm'd me. Its all good.

Incorrect, I PM'ed you three times. I asked you for tracking info and no response from you. I also replied to your other thread where you were selling more stuff. If you had any issue with mailing the part you should have said so. No replies from you is what would frustrate anyone. This post was the only way to have you come out and reply. I'm sure you have had dealing with several people on this site and you have delivered with out a problem.

I have had problems too...

He was offering a Mitsubishi display for shipping only back in April. He told me he only needed $40 for shipping, so I sent $45 thru Paypal on April 30th.

Hadn't heard anything by the end of June, and after not returning my PM's he replied that shipping was going to cost more than he thought, and he was trying to find a cheaper way. I told him he should have hit me up for more shipping cash sooner when I had more extra cash, and told him there was no reason for him to lose money, so he could just keep the display and refund me my money back. By the end of July, he said he was going to be shipping it rather than refunding.

I waited a few weeks and after not seeing it, I PM'd him a number of times, and was ignored until Sept. 3rd, when I started threatening bad feedback. As of Sept. 13th he said he was shipping it, even tho I really just wanted a refund by that time.

Anyway, it's October 6th, more than 5 months after I paid, and I have no display or refund.

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and wait til the 6 month mark to leave bad feedback, but since I see there are others with similar problems, I had to add my experience.

Incorrect, I PM'ed you three times. I asked you for tracking info and no response from you. I also replied to your other thread where you were selling more stuff. If you had any issue with mailing the part you should have said so. No replies from you is what would frustrate anyone. This post was the only way to have you come out and reply. I'm sure you have had dealing with several people on this site and you have delivered with out a problem.

you said to pm you with the tracking when it was shipped. so i did not follow up till it was shippped. wich it was the other day.

Got an explination for my display? Is it sent? if so can I have a tracking number? If not, where's my refund?

Not a good explanation. I sat on the deal for a while when you where sick off the forum. I was wanting a better way to ship it after cooing around and finding out it was 100 to ship it. I will post up the shipping info later.

Not a good explanation. I sat on the deal for a while when you where sick off the forum.

You meant when I took a cordless screwdriver to the eye? I was off the boards for all of 4 or 5 days tops. That happened on Aug 3rd, and by that time....

By the end of July, he said he was going to be shipping it rather than refunding.

I am shocked you would even use that as an excuse.

I was wanting a better way to ship it after cooing around and finding out it was 100 to ship it. I will post up the shipping info later.

I still don't understand why you think you still have to ship it? I told you back in June that you shouldn't have to lose money and you could just refund my money.

so i posted other parts so what? why bring that up? make more drama??

I know exactly how Miami feels. It's hard to see you selling stuff, making money, and getting good feedback from people who did recieve stuff in a timely manner, all the while I've been waiting for months.

gross exaggeration. and a double negative

Not that gross of an exaggeration. I would leave 3 or 4 PM's, days if not weeks apart, and only seemed to get responses when my PM's went from nice to threatening bad feedback.

Like I said in a PM to you the first part of September...

The display, or my money back, it's not that hard.

That seems pretty cut and dried, yet here we are over a month later....

I hate to be a d***, and I'd love to have that display, but 5 months is a long time to wait.

Edited by Burton