Louvers, New Windshield, MSD 6AL

Elkidmino

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys, got slammed at work, 1st quarter and all, but I returned all PM's and got confirmation that a bunch of you got your parts, good deal.

Parts listed are still available.

Couple pending like ECU, axles, sunroof. I have a set of SHP wheels in the attic, but I am sure as hell not shipping them. If you're willing to drive, I'll give them up for $100. May even toss some other stuff in the truck/car for good measure.

Radio is sold!

i can be there saturday for the wheels. 630-765-2407

Cheers on a great deal! To the rest of us JEALOUS guys (yes, me too) - - Understand that he's not shipping b/c the tires are on them. Whether it's worth his time to drive & pay to have them removed, then find boxes, pack up all 4, then go & ship....well, that depends on his time & attachment to them & how much more you guys will offer I'm sure. Cheap b/c simple & done with. Easy for him & great for the buyer nearby. Makes sense. I'm still jealous, haha

still havent heard from him. im seriously freaking out! i already called off from work to ensure im there. i need SHP goodness in my life.

Just for the record, I sent him a pm about the wheels around 8:30 on the 15th. Still no answer also. He's probably just quite busy.

- Charles

Edited by nightwalkerancestery

Hey guys, was up North this weekend so I'm just now filtering through the PMs. Wheels sold in 20 minutes. Axles and sunroof sold locally.

Mstieg was correct, it was not worth all the hassle for shipping the rims. I'm not out to make money, would rather these parts get used on people's cars.

Joe, Potimus picked up the box with the A/C bracket and said he'd ship it to you free of charge.