PF13 Picture Thread

nomad

I didn't mean to give you a hard time Lee. I'm bad about never taking pictures anywhere. I appreciate what you do.

Dude, I have no issue with anything you, or anyone posted. I'm not thin skined at all. :)

Edited by nomad

Yeah, I did not take ONE picture the whole time I was there. I'm bad about that, when my kids grow up they're gonna be like "What the F***? Wheres all the pictures of us as kids".... LOL. Thanks for taking the pics Lee. Maybe one day I'll learn to not live in the moment.

Chad-

Id love to take more pics but all i have is my phone, they are decient pics but thats about as far as that goes. I do usually take more with my phone anyway, but they just dont always turn out half worth a poop.. And again, thanks lee for taking the time to post all the pics and the work in taking them.. always quality and you always catch me doing something stupid lol!

Here's the deal.

It seemed to me that since I put up my pictures, that others who attended the meet thought that there was no need to put up their pictures. After a few days, no one had contributed to the thread.

Then I remember what some one said to me at the meet. They said "Good you'er here. That means I don't have to worry about taking any pics." Maybe others shared this same sentiment and neglected to take any photos of their own vacation.

Its been a few days since I took them down, and of the 17 Starion/ Conquest owners who brought their cars (19 if you count the two guys who were there for a short time) and the 7 or 8 owners there without their SQ, only two have taken the time to post pics.

At this point I feel kind of dissapointed, kind of annoyed, and kind of over it.

I had a great time seeing everyone and had alot of fun even though I was there for less than 24 hours. I dont want this meet to go down as the one with the fewest pictures.

So Im going to put my pics back up.

I'm going to keep doing what I like to do, taking pictures and sharing them with the community. I just hope that my little stunt will help prompt others to step up their game at future meets.

word.......ya slackers :lol:

Here's the deal.

It seemed to me that since I put up my pictures, that others who attended the meet thought that there was no need to put up their pictures. After a few days, no one had contributed to the thread.

Then I remember what some one said to me at the meet. They said "Good you'er here. That means I don't have to worry about taking any pics." Maybe others shared this same sentiment and neglected to take any photos of their own vacation.

Its been a few days since I took them down, and of the 17 Starion/ Conquest owners who brought their cars (19 if you count the two guys who were there for a short time) and the 7 or 8 owners there without their SQ, only two have taken the time to post pics.

At this point I feel kind of dissapointed, kind of annoyed, and kind of over it.

I had a great time seeing everyone and had alot of fun even though I was there for less than 24 hours. I dont want this meet to go down as the one with the fewest pictures.

So Im going to put my pics back up.

I'm going to keep doing what I like to do, taking pictures and sharing them with the community. I just hope that my little stunt will help prompt others to step up their game at future meets.

^THIS^ same problem with past Mesquite meets , lots of pics taken and only ever got to see a few , if you peeps want to keep both these meets alive posting pics up really does help more than you would think , call it doing your part in promotion . :)

i've seem most all the colors a quest can be painted what i love to see are the people and every year it's the same picture after picture of the same cars and any pic of people seem to be cause they are just in the way , guys the cars don't make a meet

the" people 'there' make the meet "

ofcourse seeing the diff ideas on how to do this or that is great to see but much more important is the one that did the work took the time etc

i've seem most all the colors a quest can be painted what i love to see are the people and every year it's the same picture after picture of the same cars and any pic of people seem to be cause they are just in the way , guys the cars don't make a meet

the" people 'there' make the meet "

ofcourse seeing the diff ideas on how to do this or that is great to see but much more important is the one that did the work took the time etc

This batch was better than many, I did get to put a few faces with names. But, yeah I've been in agreement with you on this for years.

I do appreciate all that can attend and post pics.

I try to avoid the subject of PF as much as possilbe every year. I get some what depressed every year that I can't make it. Hopefully I can get things straigtened out so that Tha Boy and I can make the trip in the whoo-ride for PF14. I know that's probably not going to happen as long as I'm up here in RI. So, I've got to get out from up here!!!!