Windshields Urgent

scotty

So VA to Atl... you'll be passing right by me in Knoxville... gonna have to think on this. What's your time frame on this trip?

and what will the total cost be delivered?

thanks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Scotty a buddy of mine who owes me a windshield (long story) was supposed to be havin some trucked down to Houston. Any idea when that's going to go down?

in the next 2 weeks if everyone gets straight with me .

Thanks to everyone that purchased these, also have a spot for 1-2 on the ATL- Houston run my glass shop manager is making to drop a ford ranger truck off to his daughter in Houston , this will likely go down in less than 2 weeks. Its highly unlikely I will be "shipping" any more as the ease of the whole shipping thing evaporated when the warehouse closed .

Thanks to everyone that purchased these, also have a spot for 1-2 on the ATL- Houston run my glass shop manager is making to drop a ford ranger truck off to his daughter in Houston , this will likely go down in less than 2 weeks. Its highly unlikely I will be "shipping" any more as the ease of the whole shipping thing evaporated when the warehouse closed .

Hi Scotty,

I'll take one and let me talk to a friend. He might take the other.

I'm in Huntsville Alabama.

David

you guys need to see if you can hook up and split the cost on 3 I can get it near I-85 but looks like Huntsville etc will take him well out of the way from his ultimate goal of being south of ATL then new Orleans then possibly going to see paul Dodson and the LA bayou guys and along the coast to Houston. If Paul buys 4 like he was mentioning and you guys get 3 I will have 12 going there, so timing is the biggest concern, this guys doing me and everyone else a good deed so just trying to more than pay him back for making this happen now and then ( in the beginning) we have Mike to thank for having these mad up in the first place. If you all can meet up and take 3 I could likely do 150 or possible a little less for the delivery which you could split 3 ways putting you into 170 for a new glass and clips each . Let me know as I would like to have a firm list of people paid up by Friday ( 5 glasses are paid in full ATL and Houston) waiting on Paul , and you all if we can make this work .

All southbound glass will be headed out on delivery next week! I will assist My driver loading these next Thursday evening and they will be in Atlanta Friday and Louisiana over the weekend Houston Texas likely Monday and Alabama/TN Tuesday/Wednesday if the people in AL TN make the cut .

Myrtle is the destination this year. Bout 6 or so hrs away. I get back and find out if I have to change shifts at work, which may or may not allow me to make it to PF13...

if there's one available, and AL makes the cut, i'll take one. i'm very near huntsvillle... go there once or so a week.

thanks,

greg

I know 87 quest above on this thread was interested in one, I just know my guy will want like 150 to bring 2 to that area , it would be good if you could pick up at his location or somehow combine/split that cost . These would be the last 2 I would feel comfortable transporting and make it a full load .

I know 87 quest above on this thread was interested in one, I just know my guy will want like 150 to bring 2 to that area , it would be good if you could pick up at his location or somehow combine/split that cost . These would be the last 2 I would feel comfortable transporting and make it a full load .

very cool... have pm'd 87quest-tsi, hopefully we can get together on this. can pick up at his location and split cost if he's still up to it. thanks again :)

Edited by sellerfeller

very cool... have pm'd 87quest-tsi, hopefully we can get together on this. can pick up at his location and split cost if he's still up to it. thanks again :)

Oh cool , let me know were planning on loading these Thursday evening and he will be long gone south by then