Windshields Urgent

scotty

As some of you all know I struck a deal with my warehouse 4 years ago in collaboration with a major manufacturer to produce us 90 new windshields for these cars. Over the last 6 months the warehouse has been powering down and going out of business. This left Us 39 of 90 produced still left still sitting in a building , I today purchased 9 ( what was left in an open pallet of 30) and now as it stands the other 30 will just be going to whomever buys theyre remaining inventory , likely a safelite or other large manufacturing warehouse of glass. I know its short notice , but if I can sell these 9 windshields for a decent lower than I usually sell them for price I am willing to make a move on the last case of 30 and do another heavily discounted Group purchase . I have 9 available, if I can get 120 a piece quickly I can make a deal on the others and likely get these down to 100 a piece as if we don't get them someone who does will likely ask hundreds for them . Time is very limited I would likely need to cover this up before the end of the weekend. I am sorry I have not had any better info until now, all were hoping this operation was going to pull through these lean times, it is what it is . If you need a front glass for your car this may be one of the only options for you as the few copies that have come out in the last 4 years were only made in very limited runs as well . my email is buyminenow at gmail dot com or PM me here but email is likely quicker. THANKS EVERYONE FOR BUYING THESE OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS ! its been a hell of a run sold 51 of them to some of the best car club folks out there, the Starion and conquest community . Scotty www.atsiautoglass.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cousin in Michigan in the Detroit metro area I brought 7 of these up the last time I came up there 4 went to randy one to dave and one to chris bargman.

If I COULD catch a few bucks for diesel im sure it would be less than freight. Crating and freight to a business has been average of 130.00 but that 130 does not matter if its 1 or 5 parts so splitting it on an order of 2-5 helps you out.

Anyone that has purchased from you in the past talked about using insurance to pay? My insurance covers windshield repair/replacement but last time I tried to get mine fixed on the quest they said they couldnt do it because they couldnt find a supplier. I'm going to try to call them and run this by, though I dont know how much info I will get since it is a weekend. I was wondering if you had any experience with insurance companies in the past on this transaction.

EDIT: spoke with safelight auto glass and trying to process a claim.

Edited by averse

I just did some Googling,

Are the windshields in Chesterfield (near Richmond, about 4 hours from my house) If so, I may be able to pick it up.

Family wants to take a trip to Fayetteville NC here in a few weeks and it's right on my way :)

Lemme know Sir,

-N8

Sweet I would buy one but i'm broke college student and I have one in my 87 shell I will probably pull and keep.

One of the more difficult glasses id wish on anyone to have to pull without putting it lightly. If I make it out there I am bringing you one .

I have had luck with coordinating pickup here where a club member picks up one for themselves and a couple more for the boys back home. I have been itching to go see my cousin in Detroit so I could fit 9 in my van if I change racks and would be able to install anything we bring with 25 years of experience for 75.00

scotty,

if you do travel the detroit way.

You may be in my area. I-75 is a road i can meet u on, buy ya breakfast (atruckerlotlizzard)or whatever.

I just may need one for a project im on right now. Not a for sure,gonna buy, but keep me in mind.

Im far from putting a windshield in, but it does need one.

pm me if your heading this way...please!