Hilarious joke thread

A woman finds her husband crying. Concern she asks "what's wrong?" Husband wipes tears off his face and tell's her, "remember when we were young and your father found out I had defiled you?"

Confused the wife responds, "yes, of course I remember. He was angry. But he got over it after you proposed not long after."

The husband sobbs, "yeah, well what you don't know is that he threatend me to have his cop friends frame me on charges that would get me no less than 20 years in prison if I didn't marry you."

The wife looks at him even more confused. Husband sobbs some more and continues, "well, today would complete my 20 year sentence! I would be FREE!"

:lol:

Mid Sunday afternoon a guy walks into a bar wearing a Cubs shirt, carrying a cat that's also wearing a Cubs shirt AND a little helmet. He explains to the bartender "The Cubs are our favorite team. Me and my cat always watch their games, but our satelite's out. Is there any way we can sit in here and watch the game?". The bartender tells him "Sure thing. Have a seat at the end of the bar down there, you'll be fine".

About six minutes into the game one of the Cubbies hits a double. The cat sees this and jumps off the guys lap and onto the bar and runs down to the far end. He then turns around stands up on his hind legs, and does a little happy dance all the way back to his owner, giving everybody at the bar a "high-five" on the way.

The bartender see this and says to the owner "That's pretty impressive. What does your cat do when the Cubbies hit a home run?"

The guy says "Oh heck, I don't know. I've only had him for 3 years.

Mid Sunday afternoon a guy walks into a bar wearing a Cubs shirt, carrying a cat that's also wearing a Cubs shirt AND a little helmet. He explains to the bartender "The Cubs are our favorite team. Me and my cat always watch their games, but our satelite's out. Is there any way we can sit in here and watch the game?". The bartender tells him "Sure thing. Have a seat at the end of the bar down there, you'll be fine".

About six minutes into the game one of the Cubbies hits a double. The cat sees this and jumps off the guys lap and onto the bar and runs down to the far end. He then turns around stands up on his hind legs, and does a little happy dance all the way back to his owner, giving everybody at the bar a "high-five" on the way.

The bartender see this and says to the owner "That's pretty impressive. What does your cat do when the Cubbies hit a home run?"

The guy says "Oh heck, I don't know. I've only had him for 3 years.

good enough to smash on the sox though.

A WOMAN IS IN COURT ON TRIAL FOR STEALING FROM THE GROCERY STORE---

THE JUDGE ASKS HER WHAT SHE STOLE---THE WOMAN RESPONDS--"I STOLE A JAR OF PEACHES"

THE JUDGE RESPONDS BY ASKING HOW MANY PEACHES WERE IN THE JAR--THE WOMAN SAYS 8--

THE JUDGE SAYS I WILL SENTENCE YOU TO A DAY IN JAIL FOR EACH PEACH---

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE HUSBAND COMES FORWARD FROM THE BACK AND SAYS TO THE JUDGE

"SHE STOLE A CAN OF PEAS ALSO"

GIG OUT

Edited by DMNDSTAR87