Happy Birthday "Starfighterpilot" !

natallica

Hope you have an awesome day, thanks for all of your technical guidance over the years.

Take the 'old broad' out and celebrate your day!

-N8

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes and kind words.

Natallica - you're making me blush. :blush: I really appreciate your kind words.

Gig, the Old broad is in better shape than I am now, cuz I feel like I've been ridden hard, and put away wet many many times - unlike her. I've got aches and pains in places that I didn't know that my beat to hell body ever had. Although I still work on on her, it talks me 4 times as long to do the work - bend over the engine for 15 minutes and sit for 45 minutes to give my back & hips a rest. I ain't complaining tho - cuz at least I can still do it. So I've feel like I've got more miles on this old body than she does. :(

Shelby, I not only had 1 CC, but 2 for you plus a lot more for myself. :P :)

On the 25th of May, the Old Broad, my GF and I are driving from Atlanta to Tulsa to spend time with the kids out there. No more Daddy does, cuz my oldest daughter has a fiance whose doing the work that I used to do in past years. Depending on the weather, we might even drive to Albuquerue NM to see PQ. And then drive to Salt Lake City, to spend time there with friends.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

Happy birthday from an old fart from Down Under Australia. When I see all the birthdays you are all so young and was wondering who has the /highest numbers??

fwiw mine add up to 11

didn't know there were any ol farts down under ;) I get 15.5 only fee like 19

this last week lol wasn't sure i'd see next week haha