mstieg

Ya, those look really good! Great custom product.... you dont happen to have any left over from the lot you first made would you? I know this was a long time back, but if you had several made and a few left laying around let me know. Would prefer the black plastic, but the aluminum would work to. If there all gone, and you don't want to go back through the hassle, I understand...

Do you have any more available ? I would like 2 in black

I can have more made. $100 shipped for both is what it should be. I noticed math error listing for $85 shipped for 2, so I'll honor that this time for you. My bad.

Ya, those look really good! Great custom product.... you dont happen to have any left over from the lot you first made would you? I know this was a long time back, but if you had several made and a few left laying around let me know. Would prefer the black plastic, but the aluminum would work to. If there all gone, and you don't want to go back through the hassle, I understand...

Can do sir! $55 shipped

Once payment is received, I'll put in an order for 3 black plastic. Can do more if anybody else wants in for this run.

So, the turn signals are in the proper placement with the new design? Also, with the autometers in the stock bezel it will still sit flush in the dash with out having to extend any tabs? Any extra hardware required to hold the autometers in place? Sure I can figure out something to hold them down, if the stock hold downs don't work.

If Conquest Tech gets back with you, and wants to get the two plastics, ill be in to buy one as well. Otherwise I don't want you to go out of your way for only 1 design. Hopefully some other people will see this and jump on board.

So, the turn signals are in the proper placement with the new design? Also, with the autometers in the stock bezel it will still sit flush in the dash with out having to extend any tabs? Any extra hardware required to hold the autometers in place? Sure I can figure out something to hold them down, if the stock hold downs don't work.

If Conquest Tech gets back with you, and wants to get the two plastics, ill be in to buy one as well. Otherwise I don't want you to go out of your way for only 1 design. Hopefully some other people will see this and jump on board.

It took a few early adjustments to have turn signal cutouts lined up just right. They're in EXACT placement with stock. No extra hardware needed to hold the autometers in place. Simply use the black plastic rear mount that comes with the gauges. These can be bought separately if needed. I actually used hose clamps for a couple as a cheap solution. Clearance is good provided you zip/Dremel out the stock face & white behind it as needed. Note that depending on your Autometer front bezels, the curved stock clear plastic "shield" will NOT fit, but those are often cracked and foggy already anyhow.

It looks like there may be a few orders going in soon, but I can even have him run off one as needed, provided the material is in stock.

Is there any way I can get an aluminum one with no holes made?

Yes, that can be done. Do you want NO holes at all, or keep the turn signals and warning light cutouts but no gauges?

Edited by mstieg

I hear you if wanting to keep the clear plastic front, but 'm doubtful there is enough depth to fit the gauges with bezels completely behind the panel. Keep in mind this panel fits on top of the stock black panel and frame that holds it, and won't be supported without that, so they'd be about an inch further back than my setup, which as you see is already fairly tight, but (edit - just saw that you intend to remove the bezels)

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14392/gauge_7.JPG

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14392/gauge2.JPG

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14392/gauge_8.JPG

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14392/Gauge_18.JPG

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14392/gauge_3_1.JPG

This is a mock up, as I still need to secure the fuel & pyro, wire up & test, but I traced down the circuitry and it's looking easier than I thought. It helps I had the gauge bulbs already working with stock dimmer circuit. Yes they dim too :ph34r: :)

that looks awesome. i dont have the talent to build something like this but it sure looks better than stock.

Doesn't take much talent now, just buy a set of auto meters and a Dremmel / Rotozip (mines a $20 Big Lots China kit). I need to put together a more thorough write up of exactly how to do it - could fab up another w my spare cluster. Wiring won't be hard, but I'll def want to explain it w pics. Just took on a new job so this fell in priorities. Panels still avail & I'd be glad to arrange a phone call even during commute or off time.

Fuel & speedo calibrations are done via Autometer instructions. I'm not sure I'd speedo can start at a given mileage. Need to do mine still w T56 swap crawling along. I'll gladly share that too.

Til then lmk if any panels are needed.

I'm also happy to one-off my T56 adapter kit setup but can't front more $$ for that without a serious taker. Times getting short before mine's in there for good.

• 1 month later...
I would like to buy (1) aluminum and (2) black plastic panels. Let me know payment instructions. Thanks..........Jerry-

• 2 weeks later...