Feeler: NikoFab Windshield Wiper Cowl: Official Group Buy Thread Posted

NikoFab

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RJYDOKLfFTo/Typo9dKGcII/AAAAAAAABpA/Lt2mR5Boasc/s1600/Knock-Your-Socks-Off.jpg

Nick gives me a chub. I'll wait patiently for the product. ;)

My mind was elsewhere when I seen this picture with the "socks ervrywhere" statement. :wacko:

good to hear that Niko! im not as active as i should be on here so if you could pm me when theres new info or when you want some deposits and ill make it happen.

Ill defiantly be in on this

Sounds good I guys...I'll definitely get you better information on this thread as it comes in. I'll also PM anybody on this thread who has expressed an interest.

UPDATE: Ok gang...a little update for you guys. I've priced out new wiper cowls for other applications/vehicles out there and have found pricing for most two-piece configurations to fall between $120 to $235. Keep in mind that the ones I'm able to find are usually produced in extremely large runs numbering in the thousands, which brings down per-unit cost considerably. Our little community doesn't quite have that buying power/leverage, which presents a little difficulty on our end. But after crunching numbers, I believe I can get this project to fall in the $175.00 range for a brand new set of cowls, which will also include mounting accessories/hardware. I would need to order a minimum of (60) sixty units to achieve this estimated pricing. Shipping would be an additional cost as per usual.

So, providing you're happy with the eventual prototype, who's game at this price point?

Edited by NikoFab