Options for lowering a flatty!!

flatty86

Hey Guy, Its me again. I finally got the car running pretty good, but now I would like to lower it. What options to I have? I've been looking for springs for this car and cant find anything.... I was thinking about cutting the springs. Any suggestions before I go that route?

The springs and shocks were more or less interchangable. There might have been some differences such as the spacer on front inserts.

D2s a little cheaper in the group buy section here than Ebay. Its not too bad a deal considering what you all get.

check the group buy section. good parts arent cheap. there are a few ways to do it but all of them involve modifying your stock lowers in one way or another.

And don't take this the wrong way, but after all the trouble you have had with your car and all the stuff you have had to replace, i would hold off on lowering it until you are sure its tip top:) Trust me i have been in the same position where i think its running good, spend x amount on some hop up parts, 200miles later something is wrong. just saying.

Get in on the Nilofab group buy, mine will be going on the flatty. I've got coilovers, KYB's and chamber plates on my fatty and for less cost the D2's take care of all of that at the same time plus they are adjustable in compression and rebound.

• 3 weeks later...