NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

count-down move to 2 once the molds shipped to manufacturer?

and personalized portraits of each buyer on the inside of the dams would be the easiest option i thnk

id never be able to get rid of my car if i put my ugly mug on it lol

I personally don't care for all this. It's just an airdam! I don't see a reason or need for them to be all fancied up like ya'll are saying. Lets get em into production first, at least.
  • Like 1

sooo.. who else is excited and checks the thread everyday for possible updates? :)

or is it just me..

LOL...so I went by Fedex today to see what their requirements were regarding packing my airdam. Got all the particulars and will be shipping the dam no later than Friday.

Gentlemen,

The template airdam has been shipped to the fabricator.

Also, I estimate that I'll be able to start taking single orders in August, once the mold is done. The single order price will be $295.00 plus shipping.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab

• 2 weeks later...
According to Fedex, the template airdam has reached the fabricator. I have not been able to verify this due to the holiday, but will do so as soon as possible. Edited by NikoFab

Gentlemen,

Spoke with the fabricator earlier. They just received my stock airdam today due to last week's holiday. They will be taking it over to the tooler on Friday along with some of their other orders. So tooling should start up next week!

Cheers,

Nick