CRUISIN' OCEAN CITY May 16-19

starquestJOE

So who is Really Going? ill be there, Quest is gonna sit this one out this year until i get a trailer, dont want this to be a nail-biter ride this year... bringing the //M3, top down should make for a nice cruise! :D it will probably snow or some s***

I will be there with a few friends. Wont have the Starion with me though. But keep an eye out for a Green Mustang with yellow wheels or a red Trans Am. Both will be covered in stickers. You wont be able to miss either car.
  • Like 1

Yeah it's just not gonna work out for me. I work friday until 4pm...then I gotta be back Monday at 730am for work again. I'd spend more time driving than actually enjoying the weekend.

I'm still in, but everyone else bailed. It's me, my wife, and one friend to a 8 person sweet. No quest for me tho. Time and work didn't work out for me getting a new header in time

We might still go, if you got a price in mind, message me

I'll try to make this meet, looks like fun,

also Iam having a meet in New Jersey see if you guy's are intersted look at StarQuest Meet Planner for info:

New Jersey - Meet by the Meadowlands

Saturday - June 15 at 1 PM to 10 PM and maybe Sunday

At: Whiskey Café 1050 Wall Street

Lyndhurst NJ 07071

(201-939-4889)

This is a car show place with over 300 - 400 cars with Food, Drinks and Hotels.

It’s by the Meadowlands – it’s easy to get here off the NJ Turnpike, please let me know how many are coming, if people are interested we can do Sunday, last time I was there - there were over 400 cars and No StarQuest cars and people love our cars

Questions call me at 973-484-3049 - Alex, or go to my website: www.Starion.me

I've been looking forward to this event all year! I broke my ankle real bad end of march and still in a cast. I dont see it being any fun on crutches. The whole point of going there is walking around all day and night. So If I come its probably just going to be for a day and then bounce. Really bummed.

I've been looking forward to this event all year! I broke my ankle real bad end of march and still in a cast. I dont see it being any fun on crutches. The whole point of going there is walking around all day and night. So If I come its probably just going to be for a day and then bounce. Really bummed.

I don't even walk, im riding around the whole time. When i went for endless summer, I went for Saturday and Sunday. I put over 100 miles on my car just inside ocean city lol

Anyone have a t3 turbo with 5 bolt downpipe flange they can bring and sell? Lol

I have some kind of a garret that was oem on some pick up truck. I showed it to Joe once, maybe he remembers what it is.

I think this is it with an internal gate. http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/product.phtml?p=942&phot_key=1704

I have some kind of a garret that was oem on some pick up truck. I showed it to Joe once, maybe he remembers what it is.

I think this is it with an internal gate. http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/product.phtml?p=942&phot_key=1704

Ideally I need a 5 bolt dp, so everything bolts up

Ouch, what did you do? I feel for you. I'm in a similar boat...got a stress fracture in my right foot. From training for a marathon...trained for 7 months for that race and broke my foot 96 hours before the freakin thing! So I know how you feel. Sucks to be layed up, especially this time of the year.

Kevin

Ya....I had a last minute revelation to just hop in the car and come...but I realized I wouldn't get there til tomorrow morning around 4am, if I left right now. Then I'd sleep 10 hours, wake up around 2pm...be up all day and probably half the night, then prepare for the voyage back home, right away. :/. I'm staying put.

Ya....I had a last minute revelation to just hop in the car and come...but I realized I wouldn't get there til tomorrow morning around 4am, if I left right now. Then I'd sleep 10 hours, wake up around 2pm...be up all day and probably half the night, then prepare for the voyage back home, right away. :/. I'm staying put.

8 second red quest

White with gold wheels with polish lips

Yellow with 20" wheels

Burnt orange quest

Me blue

Taz johndeere mustang

Expected to find 2 2jz quests but no go

Ill be there Saturday morning. If you see someone on crutches roaming the streets its prolly me haha. Just going up for the day. Going up with my cousin and his girlfriend.

Hope everyone's having a good time best event around