Ban list

Sonny_Jim

This is a great idea. I'd love to know the names of members who shall not be mentioned and topics that should not be unearthed!

Those are the only ideas I think of! (JP from Grandma's Boy)

Who's on it?

You might be next :lol: I have been on the list in the past.....We will see....The day is not over yet :P

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it

Lmao!

You might be next :lol: I have been on the list in the past.....We will see....The day is not over yet :P

Bill

I know someone that might be on it next. Can't say though... Damned politics!

Here's an idea of who's in the list:

1. People who don't adhere to SQC policy (you know that little thing you clicked "I agree" when you signed up for membership)

2. People who make ban list threads... lol

-Robert

/\ lol.

People that are banned are those who are not here, therefore take all those who are here and who ever is not, is your banned list. Simple.

Here's an idea of who's in the list:

1. People who don't adhere to SQC policy (you know that little thing you clicked "I agree" when you signed up for membership)

2. People who make ban list threads... lol

-Robert

You mean there was something I had to read before I clicked "I agree"?

/\ lol.

People that are banned are those who are not here, therefore take all those who are here and who ever is not, is your banned list. Simple.

Well, I just wanted to know who and what not to talk about because certain people get butt-hurt over others talking about people on the banned list.

Well, I just wanted to know who and what not to talk about because certain people get butt-hurt over others talking about people on the banned list.

Theres only a handful of peeps that leave a bad taste when you speak of them. Then there are a very few elite who require toilet paper for your mouth to wipe the taste of $h** when you mention their name! J/k

I don't think its a big deal.

You wouldn't even care to see the list. 99.9% of them are spammers. I just looked at it for curiosity....over a thousand names. I clicked thru about 40 pages (10 names per page) and didn't even recognize a single one of them.

Unless you need to get up with an old member named 'maryanal' or 'allinascuch' there isn't any reason to see the list....and if you do, you are on the wrong site, lol.

Kevin

Who's on it? Can a mod make a sticky please? Thanks!

The problem sometimes is not asking the right question,

The correct question would be:

"Who chooses not to participate in these forums?"

No people are banned here, only spam.