All MPI Componants + FP Turbo

AndyW

What makes a fp green a green? Any wheel specks on it?

This is Substocks old turbo... here is what thier website says about it "The new FP GREEN™ for DSM's has been updated to match the FP GREEN™ specifications of our Evo 9 & 10 turbos. The FP GREEN™ for DSM features our 73HTA™ billet compressor wheel along with an 84mm Flow Advancement Port compressor cover (not pictured). The 73HTA™ has a flow rating of 54lb/min and is capable of producing upwards of 540hp. This journal bearing turbo is mated to an 8cm turbine housing that can be configured to run with an internal wastegate or external wastegate."

In all honesty I dont know alot about it.

I see some cusco plates up there what's up with those? $$$

Nope, Im keeping all my suspension stuff for the next car. There some AGX's on the hood and porterfields on the front seat too, nah nah lolol

Do you know what that TB is from? It doesn't look my 65mm ford mustang TB.

It was years ago I bought it. It might be a crow Vic? Not sure, its off a 4.6. I could get you the part number tonight if you like

If memory serves me correct, it is a 60-1 compressor wheel mated to a td06h exhaust wheel. I would love to get that back, but I cant at the moment.

This is Substocks old turbo... here is what thier website says about it "The new FP GREEN™ for DSM's has been updated to match the FP GREEN™ specifications of our Evo 9 & 10 turbos. The FP GREEN™ for DSM features our 73HTA™ billet compressor wheel along with an 84mm Flow Advancement Port compressor cover (not pictured). The 73HTA™ has a flow rating of 54lb/min and is capable of producing upwards of 540hp. This journal bearing turbo is mated to an 8cm turbine housing that can be configured to run with an internal wastegate or external wastegate."

In all honesty I dont know alot about it.

If memory serves me correct, it is a 60-1 compressor wheel mated to a td06h exhaust wheel. I would love to get that back, but I cant at the moment.

Hey there you are dude, how ya been? thanks for cleering that up. All I knew about it was I ran it at one auto-x and the thing damn neer peeled my eyelids back lol

Please send me your payment information... along with an invoice (recap) of the items included in the "complete" set-up

Thank you... If you accept PayPal, then I will include an additional $50.00 to cover your fees... (i.e. an aggregate amount of $1,650)

We have a problem Houston... I don't play games... what falls, falls...

Not sure what that means. I offered a paypal deposit yesterday both here and in p.m.'s and asked for his paypal earlier this evening. Just stating the info for ya Apollo 13 fans. :)