Jess Nicholas - JessN16

Ken_B.

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've been on here, but i just found out some disturbing news. A long time SQC club member and personal friend, Jess Nicholas, suffered a heart attack today. He did survive, thank goodness, and evidently he is doing better.

Here are some of the related posts from Facebook:

Chris Depew - "Please keep Jess Nicholas and Melena McLemore Nicholas in your prayers. Jess had a heart attack Thursday and is recovering in the hospital in Montgomery. They put in a heart stent to open up a blockage and he was awake and talking when I saw him. Still very scary."

Melena McLemore Nicholas - "Jess is at Baptist South in CCU for those asking."

"I just want to say that I have the most amazing friends. Not only that, but a great support system, and I didn't even know it. I'm truly grateful for that today. One of our friends drove down from Birmingham last night, just to see him, then went back home. Then another came and helped me clean today---well she did 95% of it, and I am so very, very appreciative of that. And, my bestie from home is coming tomorrow to stay.

Not counting all the phone calls, texts, messages and posts on FB. We truly are blessed."

Please keep Jess in your thoughts and prayers. For those who may not know him, he was an integral part in making the PF meets as successful as they are today.

Ken Blalock