need help fast

Pull the valve cover and see if you have a dying/dead lifter or a screw that is backing off and moving in/out. The jam nut will be loose and the screw can also chew up the valve cover. A jet valve couldn't have caused this.

A dead WG actuator won't allow the flapper to open and you'll have lots of boost. A loose one it won't make boost. A dead turbo it won't rev up and will overheat quickly.

A dead mechanical advance on your distributor might cause this but I doubt that's it.

A major crack in a manifold or blown out exhaust manifold or turbine housig gasket. When its cold it won't boost but after its heated up and the parts expand it might make some boost.

intake side looks fine havent had the time to check the exhaust side and as for the leak before the turbo no cracks in the mani or gaskets blown. its not just when its cold its erratic it is both when its cold and hot. Edited by ultraflexxj

new injector clips all vacuum lines are new. started investigating tonight since its not raining and started wiggling the exhaust around and i think i found out the problem it sounds like i got rocks in the exhaust pipe meaning my cat blew up probably causing an exhaust restriction