Mega Squirt ECU with Harness

IntercooledFlatty

• 2 weeks later...
I have to say that this is already a very fair price for a MS and harness that has been set up by someone that really understands them. You could easily pay that much for an abused MS that has been hacked. Just my opinion.
  • Like 1

I have to say that this is already a very fair price for a MS and harness that has been set up by someone that really understands them. You could easily pay that much for an abused MS that has been hacked. Just my opinion.

not counting the paypal fees :mad:

no fan control. technica dash and the tach worked fine. mod a dizzy and you're good to go, or buy mine :P , bolt it in and roll. this was running my 86 thru TB with 2 95lb delphis, s16g, 3" etc. you cannot buy this set up anywhere close to this price with the expertise involved ;) i'll trade for a pair of M/T drag radials 255/60/15's :ph34r:

instead of the modded dizzy.....can the edis-4 with the 36-1 trigger wheel be used??

if not, how much for the modded dizzy?.... the dizzy have good vac. advance, by any chance?

Did you like the tune its set up with?... running some good boost without hickups.....lol..?

besides the slicks...anything else you may need for a trade and some cash maybe?

dizzy and vac. in perfect working order. the tune was nice but wasn't perfect ( 10 psi boost ) because my tranny started slipping. the power was incredible for TB :blink: i

can throw the dizzy in the deal, $340 shipped ;) OR staright up trade for that ZX-11 :P ... i miss riding :(

you can use a edis set up, but, you would have to change the way it's set up. i do not know how to do that but i can steer you in the right direction. if you want it, and want to run EDIS, i have an edis module, coil and wires i'll throw in fo FREE :wacko:

dizzy and vac. in perfect working order. the tune was nice but wasn't perfect ( 10 psi boost ) because my tranny started slipping. the power was incredible for TB :blink: i

can throw the dizzy in the deal, $340 shipped ;) OR staright up trade for that ZX-11 :P ... i miss riding :(

you can use a edis set up, but, you would have to change the way it's set up. i do not know how to do that but i can steer you in the right direction. if you want it, and want to run EDIS, i have an edis module, coil and wires i'll throw in fo FREE :wacko:

dang now your giving stuff away!!!

let me see what i can do, 340 for all that is a great deal.

I would love to have my daily operating without a distributor so this may be the best start for a learning curve for me!!!

and btw the zx11 if for sale but 3000 not 300 ....lol good try man!!:)