PF12 ROLL CALL AND HOTEL INFO

19cturbo

Updated attendance list:

1. Boostedquest89- 1 Quest and whoever else wants to party!

2. Tman and Jewelz76 ( #2 on the list cause thats how i ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!! )

3. 19cturbo-with 1-2 people

4. Nomad- 2 people

5. Intercooledflatty - no quest and 1 wife

6. BOHO - 1 quest and 1 cooler

7. Tim-si - 1 quest

8. danmanTSi-1 starion 2 people

9. Blue - 2 peepz so far

10. PDog

11. Austin88ESIR- 1 person.

12. Bad2Rass- 2-4 people.

13. sellerfeller - 1 starion & 1-5 starquesters

14. carguygibby- 1 Conquest

15. Coke - 1 Conquest, 1-2 people

16. Logikfive - 1 Conquest, 1 person

17. Michael Knight - just me

18. David88Qst - 1 Conquest, 2 people

19. Convette - 1 racecar (hopefully) and a mrs.

20. BigJohn - MPI Mighty Max

21. TSIGal - 1 conquest, 2 people

22. Ken B.

23. HapkidoPrincess/Conquestguy 2 people <---Tentativee

24. ATCLen - 1-Conquest 2 people ( Vic and Sophie )

25. Dad- 87 Shetland and the Mrs.

26. HotrodTSi 1 Conquest, 2 people

27. Jimmy

28. Minagera

29. Frenchi 1conquest, 2 people

30. Fanta - tentative ( plus people tentative, plus SQ tentative <s></s><s>)</s>

31. Ironside - 1 Starion 2 people and a big cooler...party on Wayne.

32. riceboyler - plus 2 people (wife and son), SQ tentative

33. Esirtype? - Not in the Starion - plus the wife

34. jeph_tsi - 2 quests 2 people

35. Kidjc - 89' SHP & Me

36. 87quest-TSI 1 Conquest 1 person

37. Lives4speed

38. Truth-AJ

39. Smallblock12

40. Hellrazor70 (heard he was there, didnt see him)

41. Conquestguy

and about 10 new guys who I cant remember their names or screen names

If you were there, and are not listed, please add your name.

To those of you who were at the meet. I have misplaced my very nice Craftsmen multimeter sometime last night. If anyone has the whereabouts of the meter please PM me. I need it back, I use it with my ECI-Checker. If you all could Check your toolboxes in case it got accidentally placed. Thanks.

Coke

Nevermind. It has been located.

We're leaving Mountain Breeze in the morning and will be traveling eastward to Charlotte, NC to visit/stay the night with BC_99, plus check out his shops. Not sure where we'll be going to after....

Thanks to everyone who showed up. The attendance this year was on the light side (I thought) but even so, plenty of fun was had. Nothing like getting THROWN OUT of the Golden Corral parking lot, before we even got out of our cars. I guess the managers saw us literally tandem-drifting into our parking spots in the rear overflow lot, and they did not appreciate nor want our patronage. Pizza Hut was better anyway.

Your M3 sounded absolutely amazing (looked really good too)! I remember when we pulled up next to it, I was thinking I had seen pictures of it somewhere and then I saw it this morning on the thread. Beautiful car!

Thanks! It's a bit loud at times, like early mornings in my neighborhood. But all and all I think Super Sprint it one of the best exhaust manufacters out there.

Shawn

Thanks! It's a bit loud at times, like early mornings in my neighborhood. But all and all I think Super Sprint it one of the best exhaust manufacters out there.

Shawn

Shawn

NOT too loud Shawn... "just Nice!" Definitely a great look'n car, especially lagg'n back then power'n up behind me on "Area 32." All who were there got to meet & greet a Great Couple in Shawn & Ana.

Also to mention: ALL the great couples, family members, singles that were there, we did Indeed; have a GREAT Time! :D

Hello everyone!

Bluecook and I, unfortunately could not come because of his school schedule and my work. We were hoping to possibly pull it off at the last minute, but it wasn't in the cards. First one we have missed since 2004 and hate we could not work it out. :(

BUT, it looks like it was a good turn-out and everyone had great time. So we look forward to next year!!!

Also, hope everyone made it home safely.......

RG

NOT too loud Shawn... "just Nice!" Definitely a great look'n car, especially lagg'n back then power'n up behind me on "Area 32." All who were there got to meet & greet a Great Couple in Shawn & Ana.

Also to mention: ALL the great couples, family members, singles that were there, we did Indeed; have a GREAT Time! :D

Ha ha, the lagging was due to running in 3rd rather than 2nd gear. I was running down around 2,000 rpms in the turns. That engine screams 4,000-8,000 rpms. Ana was sleeping and I didn't want the exhaust note screaming in her ear.

I almost hit Area 32 again to get back onto 40e, but I knew there was a dirt road part of the way and avoided it. It was a fun drive though.

Glad you made it home safe Jerry, Coke said it was a long trip for you.

Shawn

Anyone hear from Louis? ( Austin88esir) He rode his Motorcycle to PF.

I talked to Luis and ate supper with him Saturday.

I seen him suited up Sunday morning headed out.

I'm not sure if he was headed home or on a ride.

Ha ha, the lagging was due to running in 3rd rather than 2nd gear. I was running down around 2,000 rpms in the turns. That engine screams 4,000-8,000 rpms. Ana was sleeping and I didn't want the exhaust note screaming in her ear.

I almost hit Area 32 again to get back onto 40e, but I knew there was a dirt road part of the way and avoided it. It was a fun drive though.

Shawn

Shawn

Justin was quite right... pass'n along my LONG Grooling Trip back. Took 12+ hours instead of 7+ hrs. About 230 miles into back ,I Dead Stopped on a mountain near the Richmond/New York turn off: for 2+ hours. Then began inch'n along. All this time in that blistering heat, but she never gave in, although I was concerned about her temperature rising. When move'n occurred for a short time, as iot bogged down again, then hit blinding rain, pounded us for a good 2 more hours ! I was flat wore out by the time I got in .

The trip was way long, still worth going & being there as well! The "Too Much Fun" overwhelmed everything else fer shurr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & The car performed excellent, she's a keeper!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin was quite right... pass'n along my LONG Grooling Trip back. Took 12+ hours instead of 7+ hrs. About 230 miles into back ,I Dead Stopped on a mountain near the Richmond/New York turn off: for 2+ hours. Then began inch'n along. All this time in that blistering heat, but she never gave in, although I was concerned about her temperature rising. When move'n occurred for a short time, as it bogged down again, then hit blinding rain, pounded me for a good 2 more hours ! I was flat wore out by the time I got in .

The trip was way long, still worth going & being there as well! The "Too Much Fun" overwhelmed everything else fer shurr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & The car performed excellent, she's a keeper!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kidjc

Anyone hear from Louis? ( Austin88esir) He rode his Motorcycle to PF.

I'm here! :) I rode back to St. Louis on Sunday and spent Sunday and Monday hanging out with my drummer again. I left for Austin on Tuesday and made it home safely around 9PM. It was good to see everone again.