Parting out my '86 Starion widebody

Chaos_THC

Parting out my 86 starion. I know i posted before but I've decided a lot more stuff can go so I'm reposting it. It is running and daily driven. I rebuilt the motor myself about a year ago. I want it to be driveable and am not selling motor, tranz, or anything needed to keep the car running. Interior pannels, ac components and the such are for sell, but nothing else. I have pics of just about everything if anyone wants to see them. Or if you'd like to talk to me about anything my number is 512-739-3661 Edited by Chaos_THC

Interested in the Starion tail lights ,power antenna assembly and black rubber shift boot.

i need the lights as i plan on a motor swap and it being street legal again. the power antenna motor works, but the antenna dosn't move. and do you mean the upper or lower boot? I have the lower but not the upper

air dam like most of these cars has seen far better days. the head has less than 600 miles on it and would have to get at least $500+ shipping (it cost me a bit more than that to get). But i would ship it with cam and stainless valves, and everything else. the injectors are up for grabs, asking $100 each+ shipping. and the car is silver, but i need the mirrors as i plan on having it street legal again one day

air dam like most of these cars has seen far better days. the head has less than 600 miles on it and would have to get at least $500+ shipping (it cost me a bit more than that to get). But i would ship it with cam and stainless valves, and everything else. the injectors are up for grabs, asking $100 each+ shipping. and the car is silver, but i need the mirrors as i plan on having it street legal again one day

Are these the Stock injectors for an 86 or upgrades? What is the price total with shipping included to 94533?

they are stock injectors and for both $200+ shipping, I'll have to pull them off to figure out shipping cause i need to figure out shipping weight. and by torque tube do you mean the drive shaft? and the down pipe is a custom made for the td05h-16g. A buddy of mine and I made it. as far as the valve cover bolts i'll have to get back to you on those

i have all interior parts and they are black, but the carpet in tan as are the seats (clearly swapped out of another car before i got it). yes i have coolant tank and cap. as of right now the car is 99.98% compleat... the center consel is the only thing missing (it shattered a few months after i got it)

• 2 weeks later...