scotty in Chesterfield Virginny

Gary

Feedback from Caliber308, moved here to combine feedback on Scotty:

I purchased a upgraded airdam for my 87 esi-r from Scotty. This guy is great, shipped it the day after i e-mailed him. And heres the kicker, it was shipped from virginia to montana, it took three days, i havent recieved parts from cal. that fast, and its alot closer. So if your in the market for parts you could never go wrong buying from Scotty!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Scotty,

CALIBER 308  

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

just to agree with you fellow starquesters, i bought a spoiler off scotty and he gave me the tracking # the very next day :)  came here to me in the UK in like 3days.

exellent service from scotty and top notch spoiler too! thanks for everything scotty.

carnt wait to fit it!

john

• 2 months later...

I bought a 1g MAS and K&N from him. Came well packaged and in good shape. I recieved it 3 days after paypaling the money.

Would do business with him again anytime.

Thanks Scotty!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Scotty sold me a Ajusa Multi Layer Steel head gasket...

it was  a great price and  he confirmed my payment...

returned my emails promptly ...

the packaging for mailing was well done..

and  he generally represented the product professionally.

I would be happy to do business with him again.

• 1 month later...

I know I left feedback for scotty before - don't know where it went  ::) perhaps I didn't "do it right"  :-/

I've bought from him on more than one occassion and everything went exactly as promised - hell he even let me help strip the parts one time  ;D

Thanks DOOD

• 1 month later...
There is nothing bad you can say about scotty.. HE ROCKS.. bought a red 87 quest from him and drove it all the way back to ohio.. he didnt sugar coat anything when he explain the condition of it on the phone and via email.. even threw in a 7front wheel since one of the wheels on the car had evidently hit a curb pretty hard .. great guy to deal with..

• 2 months later...
Guest surferdude

It's been said many times, but I'll add my two cents worth:

Scotty is a straight shooter, and hooked me up with a spare 86 ECU for my TSi. I paid him over the weekend and he had it shipped out via FED EX asap. Got it yesterday!

Thank you, Scotty!!!

Derek

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Helluva seller! Kept me informed...emailed me every time I had a question, and talk about fast shipping...he sent it Monday morning at 9 am, I had it Tuesday at 12:30! Definitely a pleasure!

Thanks,

Lee

• 4 weeks later...

I just purchased a cluster cover from him and it was in great shape. It was packaged extremely well and arrived very quick.

That piece will really make my interior look better.

Thanks Scotty!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This is little late but better then never,Scotty is one hell of a guy to deal with .Purchased several parts from him,when i couldn`t make the meet he sent them to me before i even paid for shipping,also sent me to another members house for my second motor .Which was heading to him,but he hooked me up instead.Also he answers all my noob questions on the phone anytime I call ...Thanks again Scotty ....Gunner

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think I need to repeat what an upstanding buyer/seller Scotty is, that is well covered and known here.

The most important part (for me anyways): HE IS A MAN OF HIS WORD. His word is his honor, which is very important to him. He keeps his word. Patti is a sweetheart too, got up at the crack of dawn and cooked an AWESOME breakfast for my father and I when we delivered the car. This thread should be about 35 pages by the time it's done-if it is ever done, LOL. If you need anything Scotty or Patti, let me know.

Moe