OMG!!! Forza 4!

strang3majik

If you go into the "Buy Designs" menu when u select your car, does anyone know who replicated Sully's car? It's in there. It's titled Starion88 rally. It' costs 3,000 credits.

Could I get away with a 4gb xbox with this game, or will I need more hdd space to d/l designs for SQs that we make? I already have a ps3 and the only reason I would get xbox would be for this game, most likely.

Could I get away with a 4gb xbox with this game, or will I need more hdd space to d/l designs for SQs that we make? I already have a ps3 and the only reason I would get xbox would be for this game, most likely.

mine has a 14gb drive, and only reason i used space is i downloaded both discs to the harddrive

get one with a hard drive. the 4gb is just flash memory. i actually have a 14 gb i can sell to you if you want it. no RROD works perfectly only reason im not using it is because i needed a bigger harddrive so i got the new 250 gb. pm me if youre interested.

edit: i was thinking like 100 bucks? lemme know what you can afford.

Edited by hachi_destroyer

get one with a hard drive. the 4gb is just flash memory. i actually have a 14 gb i can sell to you if you want it. no RROD works perfectly only reason im not using it is because i needed a bigger harddrive so i got the new 250 gb. pm me if youre interested.

edit: i was thinking like 100 bucks? lemme know what you can afford.

PM sent :)

I bought the game without even realizing the car was in it. After leveling up a few times, I was offered one as a prize for a race and I said HOLY s***!!! Needless to say...I'm using it for as many races as I can. I'm considering doing the AWD upgrade option, but I kinda feel like it's not fair because it's not real...

Well, since I can't get the Forza uploads to work...

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/811/x28c93b6d.jpg

My old Durban, rust and all.

makes it look like you went to the garagew and took a pic lol

I bought the game without even realizing the car was in it. After leveling up a few times, I was offered one as a prize for a race and I said HOLY s***!!! Needless to say...I'm using it for as many races as I can. I'm considering doing the AWD upgrade option, but I kinda feel like it's not fair because it's not real...

awd makes the car awesome lol

Dammit! You guys made go get the game LOL. Any how thought i post up my Race design. I haven't signed up online yet so when i do i'll be looking for people. what you guys think?.....Man now i can't load the picture now Grrrr Edited by alp247

Forza has been having problems with their server. I was having a hard time uploading images Friday night. I checked this morning however, and they now seem to be posted up on Forza's Website when you login to your page. I haven't tried to upload anything this morning...but I'd imagine the problems have been solved?

Server appears to be intermittently working. As found in the Starquest Club garage, this is my Atlantic Blue paint scheme that I've swatched, and is available to be shared to members only, of Starquest Club in the game.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/Forza%20Motorsport%204/b71.jpg

I've also swatched a L05 Olive Grey/Chelsea Grey color....but I still feel it needs a bit more tweaking. It's still pretty close though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/Forza%20Motorsport%204/l05.jpg

Still trying to swatch a proper Fiji Blue.....but I can't seem to get the color right. Fiji simply isn't just Bright Blue...it has a particular glow to it, of a lighter blue, I can't quite replicate in the game.