Feeler for a Minn / Wisconsin Meet

speedyquest

So what do all the midwest quest owners think about getting together before it gets too cold? I for one would like to meet alot of you guys that live relatively close to wisconsin.

So if your interested then post when you suggest this happens, also a location. Depending on who is interested I think it would be only fair to pick a place relatively even for traveling distances but that can all be adjusted.

Again this is a feeler for interested. So posting doesn't set you in stone for comin

My suggestion is sometime early this October anytime on fri, sat, or sun is good for me. Location wise im down for anything within a few hours of me (La Crosse Wi)

Allen

It didn't die, in fact i was talking with derek about this tonight. It looks as if we will at the very least be meeting at dereks house this next weekend. Its still being talked about but as soon as more info is known ill post it here for sure. As always if any of you guys have suggestions feel free to chime in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
If we don't get together sometime this summer, lets all make it to the all Mitsu cookout in Rogers August 26th. If you're coming from South of the twin cities area you could meet up at my place in Eagan and we could convoy over. (I think that would be awesome, having a line of Starquests driving up I-94!)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Guys, Although my quest is down for awhile. I would love to meet some of the quest guys and familiarize myself with an actual conquest and not a brutally raped pile of sadness. I am going to iola Car show on the 12-15 of June. It is a huge car show they say one of the biggest car shows in the midwest. probably the biggest swap meet in the midwest. That sounds like an excuse to meet up to me.