Shelby still the King

Dcrasta

Shelby will always be number 1 in my book. He helped me out in 2002 on Trances site (My first post on a Starquest website) when no one else responded. And to this day almost 9 years later, I'm trying to return the favor by helping other Starquest owners when I can with their problems.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

:) thanks guys nice to know some care , but i'm far from being the man i was in 2000 , and no where near the help i was at one time, and thats a good thing :)

these days you have a bunch of guys helping out , too many for me to name them all , but special mention to guys like Ryddler , Indiana, Mike C , Cal308 and a host of others , even P Quest for all the work he has done , even if he is a hard guy to understand

and get along with :)

the important thing is when i'm gone help will still be arround for the new guys and maybe i pass'd on a little of my experiance to others to pass on in their time

i have gain'd more from these club forums then they have from me .

:) thanks guys nice to know some care , but i'm far from being the man i was in 2000 , and no where near the help i was at one time, and thats a good thing :)

these days you have a bunch of guys helping out , too many for me to name them all , but special mention to guys like Ryddler , Indiana, Mike C , Cal308 and a host of others , even P Quest for all the work he has done , even if he is a hard guy to understand

and get along with :)

the important thing is when i'm gone help will still be arround for the new guys and maybe i pass'd on a little of my experiance to others to pass on in their time

i have gain'd more from these club forums then they have from me .

Well said. And I feel your "more the man" since 2000. Seeings how you have went through what you have and still find the time to post help for the members. You inspire me to continue to do what I do. Hopefully, we will meet with each other someday.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Yes he is, I think he has really helped out the online starquest community to have a Culture of helping fellow Owners when in need. This is something that in many other car community's is not very likely to happen... Like keeping secrets for how to be faster instead of sharing information for the betterment of the Community. Hes not the only reason for this kind of culture in our community. But No doubt without him it would not be what it has become now.

Agreed. Shelby you are a great help and a bank of knowledge. I hope all your help wears off on even more members even if it isn't just helping the starquest community but just learning how to help others as much as you do.