PF12

TopDawg_43

Giving how good the Woo-Ride is now running (FijiPhil can attest to that), and I am about finish with my garage, it looks like Tha Boy and I will be at PF12. I want to get my hotel RSVP early, so all the expenses don't hit me at one time. Plus we can get one of the good rooms too.

Now I know some were talking about going to a different hotel. Has there been anymore discussion on this, or should we start that now?

In 2012, the 4th of July is on a Wednesday. Has there been any thought as how to deal with this, or should we start that now? I'm just trying to get all the planning out the way. And something tells me, my wife may be coming with us too. But that's a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG shot, but we shall see.

Also, anybody that went to PF11, is the Sling-shot ride still there? I need some more of that in my life! JonBoyB, you game?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving how good the Woo-Ride is now running (FijiPhil can attest to that), and I am about finish with my garage, it looks like Tha Boy and I will be at PF12. I want to get my hotel RSVP early, so all the expenses don't hit me at one time. Plus we can get one of the good rooms too.

Now I know some were talking about going to a different hotel. Has there been anymore discussion on this, or should we start that now?

In 2012, the 4th of July is on a Wednesday. Has there been any thought as how to deal with this, or should we start that now? I'm just trying to get all the planning out the way. And something tells me, my wife may be coming with us too. But that's a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG shot, but we shall see.

Also, anybody that went to PF11, is the Sling-shot ride still there? I need some more of that in my life! JonBoyB, you game?

theres talk about pf12 being at a diff hotel soo dont make any reservations yet and yea sling shot ride still there (several of em)

I was working deals with 2 different hotels and then 4-5 people said they were going to do the hotel shopping so I stepped back so as to not step on any toes.

I have not seen/heard anything from anyone who said they wanted to choose/help choose the hotel.

I can continue my efforts or those who wanted to do it can continue.

• 2 weeks later...

I was working deals with 2 different hotels and then 4-5 people said they were going to do the hotel shopping so I stepped back so as to not step on any toes.

I have not seen/heard anything from anyone who said they wanted to choose/help choose the hotel.

I can continue my efforts or those who wanted to do it can continue.

Do you know who those people were?

If not, just let me know where you are going to be staying, and I'll get a room there. So that I'm not the only SQ in the parking lot. And we can just meet up with the others, if they are in a different hotel.

Chris, I appreciate the time you and Ken spent looking for hotels. If you want to keep looking, or are satisfied with the one across the street, just post it up. I'll stay where ever you two recommend. If we don't like it, we can try something different the next year.

Jimmy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Vic and I missed 3 meets and after PF11 that is going to be the last. PF12 we will be there I just got a new counter person that is working full time so I can get off

and go , also I have every other week off. It is great ! 3 yrs no saturdays off, Killing Me ! We do miss seeing our friends and there are so many new ones to meet . When I saw the pics it made me feel sad that we didn't go. Our Quest friends gave me a hard time in there on quest way...... LOL

Len

• 2 months later...

kidjc (newer member out of Baltimore, MD--was at PF11 with the red low mile '89 SHP and now owns Jimmy's old black '88 auto--He was the guy wearing the feathered cowboy hat and Air Jordans) has asked me several times if he can do the arrangements for the hotel.

I gave him my blessing and I am sure the hotel situation will work out fine in his capable hands. I will keep an eye on the threads for the developments. If anyone needs anything I can be reached via email, PM, and phone.

i believe chris and ken was working with the people across the street. it looked like a nice place with a good parking lot in front to show off our cars and a large parking garage with a nice sitting area. i would like to see if we can try them (for a change) just my 2 cents john

Nope. Arkhil Banker does not own Riverside Tower. He is a crook and likes to advertise rooms that his hotel doesn't have(like the fireplace rooms at Riverside) and then he sends them over there after charging them a higher rate and pocketing the profit.

I can't remember which ones h owns but it's not Riverside Tower.

Nope. Arkhil Banker does not own Riverside Tower. He is a crook and likes to advertise rooms that his hotel doesn't have(like the fireplace rooms at Riverside) and then he sends them over there after charging them a higher rate and pocketing the profit.

I can't remember which ones h owns but it's not Riverside Tower.

With this being said, are we now picking Riverside Tower?

Do we need to set up a pole to vote on a place?

Is there any more places that are being considered?

Somebody needs to speak up and announce THEY will be the one doing the leg-work for us......... Hopefully they understand the responsibility involved and the amount of people that will be depending on it.

Chad-

^ What this guy said

dee and i are planning to go to pf in the next week or so to shop and check out the lights. we are only an hour away if you want i can go to the towers and check things out rooms, group rates, and anything else they will do for us. get it in writing and report what i find. just let me know. thanks john