found in junk yard

RobH

ok guys just got back from pick n pull

if you go to this link look up the price for the parts you want

http://www.picknpull.com/part_pricing.aspx?LocationID=62&Language=English&NavItem=0&SearchCriteria=partpricing

and pm me when you decide

im getting flooded in pm's about prices

i dont have the time to go pull things like turbos intakes tranys

if you need some small easy to get items let me know i will be glad to do so

i just can not take the time off work and spend it pulling parts

Understand the time off work RobH. I plan on calling them thursay, if the seats are still there I'll drive down friday early. Then head back to Huntsville,Al on sat. PM your number or call so I can buy you a beer! Alan

Rob, sorry I missed you when I was down. I got all seats, door panels, trim around the seats, spare tire cover, hatch carpet and the pass side rear wheel hump. Like Rob said it is all in very good shape. This thing was taken care of inside!The trans is out, motor still there, air dam has 3in hole on drivers corner, dash, radio, console and carpet still in. It took three whell barrows to get my stuff to the truck. This was well worth the day drive there. Thanks again for posting this find.

Alan

I'll take the front piece below the bumper as is with the hole on it. Hey guys i have a guy that will make a mold with the spoiler and i will start having those front bonets for sale soon. i only need one in desent condicion enough to make a replica and they will be in fiberglass. Edited by TSI_PR