Parting out 3 starquests

FijiPhil

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil

Do you still have the light controller and the blower motor starter cutout relay and the blower motor high speed relay in your '89?

For a picture and the location of the parts I'm talking about see FSM page 24-71, view M.

The light controller should have the following part number on it somewhere. MB27 6609. I'm not sure of the part numbers for the two relays.

If you still have these parts, how much for 'em and shipping to 30044?

Thanks

Ken

Phil

Do you still have the light controller and the blower motor starter cutout relay and the blower motor high speed relay in your '89?

For a picture and the location of the parts I'm talking about see FSM page 24-71, view M.

The light controller should have the following part number on it somewhere. MB27 6609. I'm not sure of the part numbers for the two relays.

If you still have these parts, how much for 'em and shipping to 30044?

Thanks

Ken

Hey Ken, I imagine I still have them. Ill double check tonight or tomorrow for ya!

I am looking Drivers side A pillar. I need the whole thing. Attached are a couple of pictures where I need it cut. I would appreciate the help.

Cutting that whole thing out might be a bit above my head.. Im sorry I cant help ya out bud :(

Do you still have anymore 5 speed trannies for-sale, if so, what year car they came out of if possible. Thanks

I have an 87 but im thinking it could use a rebuild.

Phil

Was wondering if you have a passenger side windshield wiper post (the nut on mine was loose and stripped the spline), also the weatherstripping for the drivers door side window that might not be all cracked, and lastly I figure I might ask for a good 88 or 89 knock box...lmk if you have any/all...Thanks

Tim

How much for the flat center console panel that surrounds the shifter? (on the right)

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10168/console_panel.jpg

Also, how much for a low-milage no-leaky, square-toothed torque tube? (worth a shot)

I could use the help. I really need this piece to get the car back on the road. If you cut it at the tape locations and along the floor inside (Prior reply with photo) it does not have to be a clean cut. It really is not a big job. Any help would be appreciated.

Aaron

I am looking Drivers side A pillar. I need the whole thing. Attached are a couple of pictures where I need it cut. I would appreciate the help.

I might be able to help you but the shipping would probably be a killer. Let me make sure mine doesn't have any rust in those areas.

Corpus sorry I cant help you out. I leave this friday and have a lot of things going on until then. Unfortunately, I dont have time to dedicate a several hours to getting an A pillar cut out and crated up. I hope helrazr can hook you up!

Ok guys and gals, I leave on friday. Let me know what you want and if i have time ill get it to you.

Thanks

• 2 months later...