gtxthunder

Jason_L

EXCELLENT transaction!

He quoted and more than fair price for an exhaust manifold. He then discovered that it was cracked. Rather than call the deal off, he pulled the one from his car and sent it instead and I still had the manifold within 4 days.

I am helping a friend who is new to these cars and to this site and the manifold was for him. This transaction helped him gain more faith in our community.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a Autometer Cobalt Tach from him.

The whole experience was great.

Excellent communication

Answered questions very quickly and honestly.

Shipped the item the next day

It was packaged great.

There wasn't a single negitive thing to say about the transaction.

Rich

• 4 weeks later...

been talking to gtxthunder the past week or so about some rims,the transaction was great.

very quick to respond to p/m i sent.

everything went smoothly and quick.

And boy where they packed so they wouldnt get damaged during shipping.

thanx gtxthunder,

will definatly do bussiness with ya again :thumbsup:

thanx, jeff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This guy is a really good guy. helped me out alot. gave me a FREE uncracked head, and that really helped me out. thanks alot GTXThunder. This website is great, and full of people that are more than happy to help out idiots like me who are new at the machanical game. from sellin me an amazing starquest, to comin out from another state and showing me what to do, to giving me free parts and advice. Starquestclub and the people in it are just really great. thanks alot

-BrokenquestTSi

This guy is awesome... im kind of in a pickle with my transmission swap and hes been very very prompt in helping me and finding the parts im missing and express mailing them to me... a great guy!!! definitly if hes got anything you need dont be afraid to work with him

• 2 weeks later...

GTXTHUNDER ROCKS!!

I needed a acordian shift boot fast and he hooked me up! Sent it out the very next day UPS2day and didn't charge me a dime! Thanks again coach

• 1 month later...

If it wasnt for gtxthunder my car would have never been running. He has given me seriously countless parts and help. He has dropped parts off at my house and helped me out with putting them in my car he has made trips back to his house to get more parts for me to get me on the road he is a stand up guy and a cool dude to know as well.

Matt.

• 3 weeks later...