Carbon fiber / Fiberglass specialty parts

StallionProject86

and counting so far u got 4..lol so u know people would want to have this cause that gap like that looks bad

In theory, it also helps push more air over the radiator and oil cooler. IN THEORY. Dunno how to test it real world stayles.

• 3 months later...

If this buy is still in the works I'm interested in CF pillars and airdam. If you are taking additional requests I would like to see Carbon fiber grills and 83 hood scoop inserts, and side mirror housings (mirror can be CF wrapped).

I just bought a Fiber Glass 83 hood on ebay for $300 shipped. They also have a CF 83 hood but double the price not including shipping. If the hood you purchase includes the inserts, I'm interested. If you do fenders, would there be a cool way to add fender vents?

I will be updating this thread when I get some things made. I have not given up on this at all. .Just need to find a reliable shop who is willing to take this chance with me. I will keep your request in mind "infamous"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
These products were never produced. The vendors I spoke with were very iffy with our community and the interest unfortunately. I need to find someone who is in for the love rather then the cash it seems..I could understand though they have to make a living as we do. Edited by StallionProject86

• 3 weeks later...

I may have some interest in making some of these parts. Last week I ordered a few yards of carbon fiber and tooling gel to make the molds for a different product. I no longer have my Starion I just came back to this forum looking to do some brain storming on different parts I could make. I am planing on making G body and F body AC delete panels (not as complex). I would like to tinker with some of the smaller parts such as the A pillars and the door stills. I might be able to make something work and I might not. If any body has any of these parts for sale cheap I might be willing to buy them and see if I can make a mold. At this time I don't have a vacuum bag set up so everything would be hand laid. If all goes well for me that would be an investment I would like to make in the future.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Is there any way we can get this rolling again? Any of you vendors that make CF parts already interested in beautifying our cars even more with other CF parts? I'm wanting the hatch wings done in CF. Maybe the side view mirrors? Can any of you guys that may know of CF shops pass the word around and maybe get some quotes for us? I know it's been said before that the SQ community isn't the wealthiest so not everyone might be down, but let's be real, I know there's at least 5 of you out there to get this thing going. I don't really mind if I have to pay to play, that's what having an SQ is all about. Please help! :(

Thank you :D