Carbon fiber / Fiberglass specialty parts

StallionProject86

What are you looking for man? He's game to make whatever we want. Instead of hoods I want him to work on maybe header panels and the b-pillars. I just need to e-mail him and request it. I remember you saying you have b-billars that you would offer up for castings to get made from are you still game. ? This guy is up in San Diego so he isn't local like the gtf shop but he's asking me to send detailed information on the parts we want so he can get to work. But it would be in the best interest to actually send something to get casts made from. He told me that he has a buddy with a Starion but I'm not sure what year or if his friend would be willing to allow him to make casts I can find out though.

Im down in San Diego if he need a car to see and make molds off of.

Yeah me and my buddy Terminated are both down here. Always look for fellow starquest people and are willing to help the community. And for sure just let me know if you need me or my buddy to do anything to help get these things produced.

Yeah me and my buddy Terminated are both down here. Always look for fellow starquest people and are willing to help the community. And for sure just let me know if you need me or my buddy to do anything to help get these things produced.

Will do appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what's up guys, I always see stuff for carbon fiber parts, but it always seems to fall through. If you can get these parts for me I will be in 100% no matter what.

when you say A-Pillars you are talking about these right?

http://www.carbontrix.com/store/images/apillarstibby.JPG

and when you're saying B-pillar vents you're talking about these right?

http://www.dragtimes.com/images-classifieds-large/Starion---Conquest-Side-Vents-for-sale_150566941079.jpg

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/854/starionrearhatch2.jpg

I would love to get the rear wing part, the two side wing parts, and the two metal angle parts that run down the top of the back window.

SO

Put me down for

DOOR SILLS

A-PILLARS with or without slots for gauges

B-Pillar Vents

Rear Wing + Side parts of Wing

the two metal parts that run down the back window would be cool, but the back wing and side wing parts would be sweet at least.

EVERYTHING CARBON PLEASE

Great. Yea I've heard these fall through pretty often, actually happened with this one. . but I'm not one to give up so I found another guy who does carbon work. I'll add you to the list with the others but we still need to reach a minimum of 10 buyers. At least we're making progress though. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

how many buyers for the airdam? what's the pricing?

Well the guy is pretty cool, I can have him make ten. Would like to have ten willing and ready buyers but he will compensate, no pricing on those yet though. He needs one to look over before he can give me a price.

how much for a FG 88 style airdamn

We have yet to get a price on those because the guy needs to take a look at one to give me a price. If mine was a one piece air dam I would have sent it in to get our pricing but mines a three piece.

We have yet to get a price on those because the guy needs to take a look at one to give me a price. If mine was a one piece air dam I would have sent it in to get our pricing but mines a three piece.

yeah same here i want the newer style one piece. when and if you get a price let me know and ill be in