Fidanza and Spec Clutch issue

Scotty Dont

one like me would probably mig a tiny tack weld - dowel to pressure plate, at a spot I could dremell it off if I needed to later...... but I ain't no "fidanza man" tho.

was only kidding about the starquest. They're hella fun solid cars, that 99% of us accept and enjoy 'em for what they r. It's when u try turning them into somethin they're not, it gets expensive

some of us r rolla guys, who realize the merit in the g54, and oe gearbox fine for 10s.... besides, the powerplant is a purrrrrfect fit

one like me would probably mig a tiny tack weld - dowel to pressure plate, at a spot I could dremell it off if I needed to later...... but I ain't no "fidanza man" tho.

was only kidding about the starquest. They're hella fun solid cars, that 99% of us accept and enjoy 'em for what they r. It's when u try turning them into somethin they're not, it gets expensive

some of us r rolla guys, who realize the merit in the g54, and oe gearbox fine for 10s.... besides, the powerplant is a purrrrrfect fit

isnt the dowel steel, and the pp aluminum. i want to see the tack you put on that.

now I'm really confused - lol

the countless number of pressure plates I've ever physically seen were ALL steel.... dunno why I'd think this particular one was aluminium. Dowells were steel. I guess I missed it. oooops.... My bad