Feedback???

zactek

very informative thread 4 pages and we learn'd dead fish smell when ship'd by post office and live hookers don't like to be put in box's,,, humm ,intersting

oh and Zack is a stand up guy

but we allready knew that , so 4 pages of waste'd space ;)

If you want your feedback and are not getting it you have to ask for it. Send the other person a message and copy and past a link to the feedback you left for them. If you already have a feedback thread, copy and paste it and send it to the person so they can click on it right there. Its like anything in life, you put in the effort and you get what you put into it.

Feedback is a pat on the back in front of everyone else and theres nothing wrong with that. Makes the guy feel good and maybe makes him rethink getting out of the starquest game or not tossing out a pile of random parts. Just contributes to the persons positive attitude about it all. So thats one purpose of feedback. Another one is the obvious so other can referrence it and see if they wanna do business with the person. Feedback is ongoing too, so there is nothing wrong with guys asking for it. As an example i gave a feedback to Mainsteam today and his last feedback was 2009. So if a new member went browsing in feedback he or she would wonder about the guy possibly like "why no feedback for all theses years" So asking for feedback is fine in my opinion because it keeps if current.

So if you want feedback my suggestion is dont post up a thread about it. Someone is gonna take something personal or say something you dont like and random silly replies till the topic is lost and gets locked.

Oh my!!! I just went and re-read this entire post.

Made my flippin' day!! Mad feedback to whomever resurrected it! :):) :)

Turborusty

That would be me :P I got the feedback :wacko: I just couldn't help myself..............When i first posted, that thread got 3 pages of replies within a few hours LOL. Do you remember that night thru all the FOG? :D

Zack K.

Yeah, there is deffinately a place for good feedback.

None of us would spend money with someone who has bad feedback, that is a given. However, would you rather spend your money with someone who has lots of positive feedback, or someone who just doesn't have any feedback at all?

My money is going to the person who's been proven time and time again. The last time I bought something from someone with NO (good or bad)feedback, Scooterdude screwed me out of $50 for a centerlink.

humm just how is a new seller ever gona get positive feed back IF NO ONE BUYS FROM THEM

Someone will , thats just Buton's opinion and he said less likely, not never. They can get good feedback by trading parts or buying parts or they can send a part to an established member who has goodfeedback and then take payment afterwards. Have another member vouch for them like a local starquester they dealt with. Many ways to do it.

humm just how is a new seller ever gona get positive feed back IF NO ONE BUYS FROM THEM

Thats an interesting point you make Shelby....

I do remember, shortly after I joined this site, posting a thread about making a run of poly motor mounts. I was wanting a set for myself and another local guy needed some also, Stedbani wasnt making any at the time and 3sx wasnt having anymore made at all. I started looking into it and You accused me of trying to buy 'chinese crap" and pawning it off as my own work. You tried several times on that post to discredit me, without even knowing me, what I can do, or what kind of man I am. Yet here you are several years later standing up for the new guys....hummm indeed.

BC_99

My money is going to the person who's been proven time and time again. The last time I bought something from someone with NO (good or bad)feedback, Scooterdude screwed me out of $50 for a centerlink.

And being that i had feedback and knew the kid i tried all i could to get you your parts. i even offered to ship it for him if he would just bring it to me.

And being that i had feedback and knew the kid i tried all i could to get you your parts. i even offered to ship it for him if he would just bring it to me.

Well, that's because he tossed it out into a car he scrapped for parts and didn't even have it to sell. Of course he never refunded my money. Oh well, $50 is nothing, there's dudes here who've been screwed out of hundreds if not thousands for body parts and DOHCs that never happened.

I know you did all you could, and appreciate all you did.

Edited by Burton

Thats an interesting point you make Shelby....

I do remember, shortly after I joined this site, posting a thread about making a run of poly motor mounts. I was wanting a set for myself and another local guy needed some also, Stedbani wasnt making any at the time and 3sx wasnt having anymore made at all. I started looking into it and You accused me of trying to buy 'chinese crap" and pawning it off as my own work. You tried several times on that post to discredit me, without even knowing me, what I can do, or what kind of man I am. Yet here you are several years later standing up for the new guys....hummm indeed.

BC_99

Hrm, I had a reply to this that got deleted, lol. I don't really appreciate having my voice squelched, especially without any feedback from the person who deleted it.

man this topic is depressing :(

WELL........THEN....... :o You obviously haven't experienced the GRAND Amazing Inspiring feeling that one gets when they receive feedback which uplifts your spirits and erases all signs of depression. YOU have GOT to try it!!!!!! :P

Zack K.

• Like 1

Hrm, I had a reply to this that got deleted, lol. I don't really appreciate having my voice squelched, especially without any feedback from the person who deleted it.

You mean the one has a picture that stereotypes a particular race in a very unkind mannor? That one? I didn't delete it, but some other mod set it as unviewable. yes, the biggoted theme in that image was squelched, if you want to associate yourself with that message, then I guess you too were squelched. Personlay I thought it was funny, but it's not good for the forum as a whole.

HEY,,,,,,,,, Chad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i have a friend that paid you 2 weeks ago for some stereo harness..... you mail that out yet? i know he has PMed ya?

HEY,,,,,,,,, Chad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i have a friend that paid you 2 weeks ago for some stereo harness..... you mail that out yet? i know he has PMed ya?

paypal has already taken that money back after the dispute was opened at two weeks into the transaction.

he didn't say who is friend was. yours went out Friday US mail. the other was to go out Monday via UPS [have to take it to a different place].

cool, just checking....... Duckheads has been waiting patiently. i told him you would come thru.... and Shelby........ wrong thread dude lol. you wan to be on the hot tank thread ....

cool, just checking....... Duckheads has been waiting patiently. i told him you would come thru.... and Shelby........ wrong thread dude lol. you wan to be on the hot tank thread ....

thanks but i was posting in the hot tank thread,, site software place'd my reply here and not in the thread i was replying to ,

and it's not the first time that has happen'd :(

thanks but i was posting in the hot tank thread,, site software place'd my reply here and not in the thread i was replying to ,

and it's not the first time that has happen'd :(

no sweat Shelby... i have to bust your chops though,,,,, it man law 154.6.55.3.32.