Whats the BIG deal? BALTIC Blue?

That she be..

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4237/dscf0906.jpg

I've got a bright red Velvet lounge couch in my house. Everyone keeps asking where I put the pole and floor mirrors!

Taht's awesome interior.

Well, rarity be damned.

I got my favorite color, and it happens to be one a little less seen.

It's different, and I dig it.

You shouldn't pine over a car for whatever rarity may be involved. Get what you like. Personally, I would take B71 over T80 any day, because I simply think B71 has more "personality".

Still, L83 is tops in my book.

Tim

Call me crazy, but I love the efn red ones!! Shoot, a Ferrari red SQ sounds good to me! I dont' care much for the "rare" color thing. Our cars themselves are rare as it is and they become more and more rare by the rate that I see people around "parting out" perfectly good cars because they can't sell em for what they want. :rolleyes:

Personally I didnt know I had a "T80" until I came back from getting pizza for the guys at the Huntsville meet and Harry asked me "Do you know what it is you have here?" And they all looked like they wanted to jump me or something lol.. too bad the previous owner repainted over the original color eh?

too bad the previous owner repainted over the original color eh?

Not to me, I like the repaint better than T80.

Personally I didnt know I had a "T80" until I came back from getting pizza for the guys at the Huntsville meet and Harry asked me "Do you know what it is you have here?" And they all looked like they wanted to jump me or something lol.. too bad the previous owner repainted over the original color eh?

I kind of know how you feel. I have a L05 car that the PO painted RED. I'd rather look at Chelsea Grey over Red any day.

:lol: i also like the color on it now better than the original balt, but it IS a T80 car and if it was mine i'd feel obligated to repaint it T80. oh by the way, my offer still stands :P :D B)

:lol: i also like the color on it now better than the original balt, but it IS a T80 car and if it was mine i'd feel obligated to repaint it T80.

Ditto. It's a beautiful car but being into car collecting, I'm all for keeping rare cars as stock as possible.

anyone else have a good pic of a clean looking R64 i like that color and am considering painting my car that color

top half of my JB is seychelles red, this is what it's SUPPOSED to look like when it's not faded LOL

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t106/Coxerelli/inpsijune2.jpg