Custom apparel & accessories

StallionProject86

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi is this made for clothing or a sticker? I like this concept.

It can be used on either.

Hey Stallion, did ya ever make that "Made In The 80's Loved By The Ladies" with the Starion instead of the van ? I'm soooo down for that one

No, I still need to get me a tablet to draw on I can't get it right with a mouse. I may give it another go but I've failed a few times already lol.

Hi is this made for clothing or a sticker? I like this concept.

i dont know if you seen this before but my little bro has these bumper sticker sized stickers he trades with his friends to put on their cars. I think they are 3 x 7. Id buy 10 if you can make em on glossy print or something :)

So I finally re-created the oem Starion font. And Dabbled with a RalliArt-Mitsu logo (yes I know they are no longer but still) anyway this variation may have to much going on at once but here's what I came up with..

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/different_zps729bd90e.jpg

this still available? Id pm but i cant reference without quoting hehe

It can be used on either.

No, I still need to get me a tablet to draw on I can't get it right with a mouse. I may give it another go but I've failed a few times already lol.

I'm thinking we can use a pixelated drawing of the Quest from someone who has previously created it. Or I can contact a pixel artist I found and have him make us a design, then I'd just buy it and hand it over to ya so you can do your magic.

• 9 months later...