Custom apparel & accessories

StallionProject86

86 FTMFW. Haha that one is tempting!!

Also, pretty sure it was just "Super Potential". Where did you hear of the exciting rush part??

-Robert

Ahah 86' <3

I believe I got it from an old ad? I don't really remember now that I try to think of it lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can u do a pic of the car and have it say i love my fatty under it?

Can u do a pic of the car and have it say i love my fatty under it?

Will do, do you want the filled in one or the outlined one? And for the text would you like what I've done before ( I Mitsubishi sign my fatty) or something different?

Filled in profile pic, the i heart my fatty is fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I sent money on august 10th, you replied on the 22nd saying shippping out monday. I received nothing or was sent a shipping confermation. What's the problem?

You must not have gotten my pm. For some reason the production took much longer than it has it the past, not quite sure why. Anyway the tee shirts were sent out on September 1st. I'll send the tracking number once again via pm. Sorry about the delay. And thanks for your patience.

It's cool, I think my pm is not working. When I sign in it shows me I have a message, but when I check it just shows my last message.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...

Really top notch shirts, I get asked all the time whats that? were did you get it? He does a quility job.

I plan on having some more made soon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here's another I just worked up:

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/VNCreations/starionshirt2.jpg

nothing on the back.

Finally got the silhouette inputted into the computer here's the first design:

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/Untitled.jpg

Can I assume you are still doing shirts? If so I was thinking of a grey shirt with the tsi logo over the left breast. The outline of the car with conquest spelled out instead of tsi and use the turbo image for the "O" in conquest on the back of the shirt.

Edited by RF600

Yeah I'm still doing these. Alright I will work on your design as soon as I get some free time. No later then the weekend should I have something made up. I'll send you the product via PM when I am done. Thanks for your interest.

Yeah I'm still doing these. Alright I will work on your design as soon as I get some free time. No later then the weekend should I have something made up. I'll send you the product via PM when I am done. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

So some of you know I recently placed in a design for Mitsubishi owners day and got the runner up so mine won't be produced..by them anyway I have finished up two similar but different designs that I will end up making just need some opinons as to which one it should be. Here they are:

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/customMODproto.png

(My second design broke infringment so I can't produce those I still haven't checked if the first one will pass but when I know I'll update this)

I'm basically just following my initial idea which is progression, by incorporating the old mitsu logo with the new, along with a nice diversity of cars... I do have the ability to make one or the other but if majority favors one over the other I can just scrape the loser from my library. Pricing is 25 dollars shipped, either one

Edited by StallionProject86