Custom apparel & accessories

StallionProject86

• 4 weeks later...

So I finally re-created the oem Starion font. And Dabbled with a RalliArt-Mitsu logo (yes I know they are no longer but still) anyway this variation may have to much going on at once but here's what I came up with..

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/different_zps729bd90e.jpg

Not crazy about the Ralliart logo in there. Other than that, I think its really cool.

And to be perfectly honest, I would buy one of these either way!

The hoodies I bought from were put to good use all winter. Good, quality stuff.

Thanks, and fortunately the logo can be easily removed. I layered it in there just in case someone chose not to have it.

And in regard to the sweaters I'm glad to hear those kept you warm through the season. They should be good for many more. :)

So I got something else that I thought would be cool...license plates! Made of aluminum. For those with the front brackets still....lol. Or I would assume at a car show or such event you could easily change out your plate for display purposes. I don't know I've been wanting one so I looked into it and bam!

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/aluminum_license_plate1_zps8f9c2a91.jpg

Of course if you choose to get one it won't be marked as the image above. It'll be simply a white backdrop with your desired font color or a black backdrop with whichever color/image/logo you choose, just let me know. Pricing is 25 shipped for the month of April.

Okay this a bit off thread topic but then again not really... anyway I'll also add this link to the op but I have received a few comments in the past when it comes to feedback but most are scattered throughout StarQuestClub. There has since been a feedback thread posted in regards to me so if you have bought from me, be it a shirt(s) or sweater(s) please be so kind to post briefly on the matter.. you are buying and I selling so feedback goes a long ways plus I got plans for the future so it won't hurt. Thanks everyone. Edited by StallionProject86

Just found out that I am not allowed to create the shirt in post #102. They've caught the Mitsubishi logo and refuse to produce it because of trademark infringement. What I'll do is add the Mitsu text in instead and see what happens. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its a good start. The logo is a little small for the shirt, more like this one. I dont know how well that starion pic blends in either, could you do the same sketched starion like the white t-shirt you posted last? Except full bodied with wheels?(pink fade on the window like this van would be awesome too).

http://i.imgur.com/KMnzlwR.jpg

Edited by tankbob

I'll give it a go but I'm not the greatest at drawing cars. The outline is cool because it's only half lol. I will try to get it made up though.

Ill scout around for a good starion pic but if I cant find something can you do something thats more of an outline like that van and less of a actual picture of the car? Thanks for working on this btw, hopefully something good comes of it and Ill have a shirt to wear to MOD.

• 4 weeks later...

Well here is another design..it was originally my submission for this years Mitsubishi owners day contest in which I didn't place so if anyone is interested let me know.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/view-1_zpse870526f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...