FIP ECU Not Reading Tach Signal

I had my FIP FC-1S up and running (fuel only) and then i sent my ECU out to get upgraded to control ignition and re-flashed for 12x12 maps (Thanks Scott). Upon receiving the ECU back, I hooked everything up according to the new diagram from Scott but now when i crank it over the ECU is not getting a tach signal (no red light blinking and no spark) and then everything else is registering on tunderstudio, except rpm. I checked all my connections and all were the same as before when it was running. I thought there might have been a connector issue and went ahead and re-wired it, this time I soldered all my connections but it did not help. I feel 99% confident my wiring is correct, but for some reason its not reading it so there must be something wrong here somewhere...

When i turn the key to switch the 12v on, I use a volt meter and get a reading on the signal wire coming off the dizzy of like .07v - and I also am checking at the db connector and get the same so i know the signal, as little as it is, is getting there. Is this signal too weak? Dizzy is locked, the pick-up in the dizzy is the same as before, i followed the FIP dizzy mod to a "t" - i am just stumped.

Any suggestions?

Verify that the rotor is just leaving a post(or just meeting a post, I can't remember which). This is described in the FIP manual.

I have installed the dizzy exactly backwards and the symptoms encountered were as you described. This was also after replacing the cr125?.

I have the manual stored somewhere if necessary.

Verify that the rotor is just leaving a post(or just meeting a post, I can't remember which). This is described in the FIP manual.

I have installed the dizzy exactly backwards and the symptoms encountered were as you described. This was also after replacing the cr125?.

I have the manual stored somewhere if necessary.

you askng if I installed dizzy with the timng mark on bottom (instead of on to where it supposed to be)?

got a new cr125 today.

what is a CR 125, bsides a honda?

Its an ignition control module from a caravan that you us in our dizzy to eliminate the vacuum advance/retard and stock ignitor box. This part is what my ECU is using as a signal to for rpm/spark instead of having a crank mounted VR sensor.

Eric, did you lock down the advances on your dizzy or did I do it?

Scott

I did them myself using some bailing wire around the posts instead of the screw lock method shown on FIP site.

I got the CR125 in and i tried to crank it and the battery was dead...ugh. Its on the charger now but im at work so I wont be able to try again until tonight.

I did them myself using some bailing wire around the posts instead of the screw lock method shown on FIP site.

I got the CR125 in and i tried to crank it and the battery was dead...ugh. Its on the charger now but im at work so I wont be able to try again until tonight.

Well was it the Caravan module? I have the same problem and have changed everything except the caravan module.