Advance Auto coupon codes

Ken_B.

Not sure how many of you guys follow deal forums, or if this has already been posted, but there are some pretty darn good deals to be had at Advance right now if you're in the market. My only advice is to price check before ordering to make sure the prices haven't been inflated. Should be free delivery for in-store pick-up or for orders over $75.

Happy shopping!

Ken B.

Advance Auto Parts 10 off 30, 20 off 50, or 20% and more

www.advanceautoparts.com

Save 15% on orders of $100 plus choose from two great option : In-store Pick up & Get Free Shipping on orders over $75 w/coupon code "AUG15" on it (Expires 08/24/2010)

Apply 20% off entire order coupon code "P20" on it (Expires 08/31/2010)

Get 10% off on Top Categories w/coupon code "PARTS10" (Expires 08/14/2010)

$10 off $30, $20 off $50, $30 off $100 w/coupon code "ES123"

Apply $25 off $60 w/coupon code "BIG25", $30 off $75 via coupon code "BIG30", $40 off $100 w/coupon code "BIG40" & get $50 off $200 via coupon code "BIG50"

I've been getting an advance auto flyer in the mail for the past three months. It's barcoded at the top and offers the same savings mentioned above and i love it. i asked the guys at the store about it and they said if i use it i'll get another one next month. So i do. I usually use it on oil changes and fluids that the online stores dont want to ship. that way i still use the coupon but still get compare prices on hard parts. i tell you, i never run outa brake clean, antifreeze, oil, rtv, towels....ect...anymore, lol

I didn't realize it at first, but the $25 off $60 is actually the best deal (41.67% off). You just have to take into account the highest price item you're buying and apply the best discount, splitting orders if necessary. I picked up my first "load" yesterday and the guy at Advance didn't believe the discount was legit. He had to call the home office to verify. I know he thought I was a cheap bstrd when I left and put the big box of stuff in the back of my wife's ML... ;)

Ken B.