Football 2 A Days in East Texas are HOT

KO

Opted not to have my Subway sandwich toasted today, threw it on the dash and when I arrived at the fieldhouse I had a patty melt. Man it's smoking, was 103 today. I don't sweat much and my shirt has been drenched, stay thirsty no matter how much I drink; no telling what misery the guys are feeling. Thank God for the huge Oak Tree that cast a monster shadow on my area of the turf to start off the morning while I throw balls to my receivers. Anyways, you guys in Chicago drinking a cold beer while it's 82 outside I'm pretty damn jealous.

So, nobody is going to mention that KO just drops in like it's nothing and that he hasn't been MIA for over a year? :)

No kidding. I could care less about football. Where the heck has KO been? Any toga parties lately?

No toga parties man, although I was JUST talking about that the other day, we were pretty lit up at the National Meet that evening, I think most had already crashed and we were bar hopping! Good to see you guys, no I still come by quite often just haven't had anything remotely interesting to say; and as you can see with my latest attempt at a topic I still don't, ha ha. What is baseball?