What you guys think of these wheels??

would these fit in a 17x7 and a 17x8 if i ordered them in stock offset and backspacing? The 1 inch difference in size would be alright if i used tires that were close to the same height as the originals? http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/Cragar/Product-Line/Cragar-Black-D-Window-Wheels/Part-Type/Wheels/Wheel-Diameter/17-in/?Ns=Rank|Asc&autoview=SKU

can you get them in a stock offset? (offset and backspacing are two terms that describe the same thing: the centerline of the wheel it's relationship to the hub)

yes as long as you keep the tire circumference close to the same as stock you'll be ok. heck, even if you run smaller or larger than stock it's just gonna mess with your speedo and gear ratios a bit (which is desirable in certain circumstances). you may have to get different lug nuts incase those wheels have a different seat taper (some wheels are 60°, some 45° and some have a round seat. and, you might want to find out about centering rings, so your wheels studs won't be carrying all the vertical loads.

im sure this is a joke surely no one in this world would everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr think these wheels would look good on anything but a old farm truck

no way man these wheels are sick man!!! i think they would look beast! but i do like the stockers but i kinda want to go a hair bigger ya know?

If looks is all you care about then get a honda...If you are a real sportscar guy you will always choose performance over style...Get some proper wheels that atleast equate to current performance...

If looks is all you care about then get a honda...If you are a real sportscar guy you will always choose performance over style...Get some proper wheels that atleast equate to current performance...

exactly

Well i guess with these cars you really do have to make some compromises when it comes to getting them to preform...and Im sorry to say i am a real sports car guy but sports cars are not always about preforming...

2 of these are on my junk smashed up parts car!

30 bucks you can have them with tires....im not joking!

But i wont ship them either.hhhhmmmm maybe i should keep them they seem dope yo!

blah blah!!! :lol:

Well i guess with these cars you really do have to make some compromises when it comes to getting them to preform...and Im sorry to say i am a real sports car guy but sports cars are not always about preforming...

Huh? I dont get this? I thought sports cars were always about performance?